• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

(Shawn is basically me.)

"Alright, so you can beat me at close combat and maybe other things. But I could beat you at archery, because I'm the sun of Apollo," Shawn replied with an obvious pun. He gave her the thumbs up, and sped up.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

"Except for wearing tattoos. Because I rock them," Shawn replied, running at the same pace as her and motioning to his tattoos. He looked at his arm that had the tattoo of a sun and moon, but he couldn't find it.

I am a dolphin.

"Mhmm," Shawn replied, slowing down. He then stopped and looked at the guards of the camp. They stared at him, and he stared back. They then looked down as he approached.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira.)

I am a dolphin.

Shawn looked back, and motioned for her to follow. Then, Collin hopped off the horse and turned it back into a hammer pendant as he followed Shawn through the entrance.

I am a dolphin.

"Hey," Shawn replied, waving a bit. Collin was at the back looking around with some metal in hand as he waved at Oliver and continued to fiddle with the metals.

I am a dolphin.

Collin stepped forward. "We were on a quest an the labyrinth entrance is here so we can cross," he said, putting down his hood. He got a haircut from some swords during the quest but he didn't seem to care. He wasn't like and Aphrodite kid.

I am a dolphin.

Collin nods back as he sits on a rock and continues to work. It was actually a hilt that he was almost done with, but he just needed to make it heavier for the broadsword.

(@Soul OMU)

I am a dolphin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shawn grunted as he looked up at her. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked, walking around with her on her back. He put away his beanie while she was still on his back.

Damon walked by Melody and grinned. "Why are you watching them?" he asked, amused. He was in his nice state right now, but that could change immediately.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]Shawn grunted as he looked up at her. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked, walking around with her on her back. He put away his beanie while she was still on his back.
Damon walked by Melody and grinned. "Why are you watching them?" he asked, amused. He was in his nice state right now, but that could change immediately.

I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
Reese snakes his beanie and puts it on while holding onto his back. "Getting a ride Sunny D."

Melody rolls her eyes. "I'm bored and you know that I can't actually see them..."

"And why exactly? Because I'm faster than you and you like me?" Shawn asked, obviously making fun of her. He ran around in circles until he slowed down and asked, "Where do you want to go?"

Damon laughs. "I know that. But when I'm bored I control people's emotions," he replied, leaning onto his pike as he looked down.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]"And why exactly? Because I'm faster than you and you like me?" Shawn asked, obviously making fun of her. He ran around in circles until he slowed down and asked, "Where do you want to go?"
Damon laughs. "I know that. But when I'm bored I control people's emotions," he replied, leaning onto his pike as he looked down.

I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
Reese snorts. "None of the above? And because I'm lazy and don't wanna walk?"

Melody snorts as she turns to look at him and bumps his head with hers. "Of course you do and you get bored easily."

"Are you sureeeee? And you're the child of Ares, Jesus," Shawn replied. He started walking in circles awaiting Oliver and her reply.

"That's true," Damon replied, grinning as he looked into the pool. He chuckled at the boy who was giving a girl a piggy back ride.

I am a dolphin.

Melody pecks him lightly. "Exactly, now hush unless you can find something to entertain yourself." She said and turned back to the demi gods.

Reese huffs and bites his ear.

(Pecks?)

Shawn shouted, "Agh!" He then fell forwards attempting her to get off of him. He awaited her to get off of him as he laid on the ground.

"Alright," Damon replied, snapping his fingers. This was his limited emotional power related to love. He could make people reveal feelings, but he didn't know who he did it to.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe](Pecks?)
Shawn shouted, "Agh!" He then fell forwards attempting her to get off of him. He awaited her to get off of him as he laid on the ground.

"Alright," Damon replied, snapping his fingers. This was his limited emotional power related to love. He could make people reveal feelings, but he didn't know who he did it to.

I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
(People peck on the lips.)

Reese laying on him. "Not moving..."

Melody watching them, smiles a bit.

(Ah, so a not-so-passionate-kiss. Correct?)

"Why, exactly? I can get Des to smite thee," Shawn said, laughing as he reached back to take his beanie back and put it back on.

Damon laughed a bit. "That son of Apollo seems annoyed," he said as he looked at them.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe](Ah, so a not-so-passionate-kiss. Correct?)
"Why, exactly? I can get Des to smite thee," Shawn said, laughing as he reached back to take his beanie back and put it back on.

Damon laughed a bit. "That son of Apollo seems annoyed," he said as he looked at them.

I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe](Ah, so a not-so-passionate-kiss. Correct?)

I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
(More or less since she didn't put much pressure into it.)

Reese laying on him. "Too lazy." He said while stretching out on top of him.

Melody shrugs.

"Jesus. Can you get off of me so I can get up?" Shawn asked, awaiting her reply.

"Isn't she a child of Ares?" Damon asked, taking out what looked like a phone and pressing a couple of buttons, and Ares appeared.

(You may control him if you want.)

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back