• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Dont worry. I'll have them up and ready early, after all they are attending my class." Lucius smirked "Oh and about that, could you perhaps make an announcement so others can attend?" Lucius asked as he waited to be teleported
The Outcast The Outcast

"Dont worry. I'll have them up and ready early, after all they are attending my class." Lucius smirked "Oh and about that, could you perhaps make an announcement so others can attend?" Lucius asked as he waited to be teleported
The Outcast The Outcast
"Evey one schedule was already updated " She told him. "now have a fun night" She said and the sent the to his house. She on the other hand went back to the school

"I can't heal that." Sean said, examining the creature, he pulled out a vialand filled it with the oily blood by closing it and putting it in his pocket. "I think a mechanic would help more with this."

Thana nodded and opened the door. She had been with them the whole time just mostly silent. "I'm surprised they got that tired out for their heritage from their parents." She said calmly. She lightly pet shadow as he watched Lucius most likely place the girls on some kind of bed like couch.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

"I can't heal that." Sean said, examining the creature, he pulled out a vialand filled it with the oily blood by closing it and putting it in his pocket. "I think a mechanic would help more with this."
"Or someone who know what to do" Mary said walking to him. "Now explain"

"A student transformed into this metal creature whose diet revolves around meat." Sean said without glancing up at Mary. "There is a dent in the metal of it's body, which is causing it to ooze an oil like blood." He turned to face her. "Since it isn't a normal wound, healing magic wouldn't work. A theory came to mind of using the same magic we use to fix our busted down doors. However, since it is a living being still, that would be painful for it."

lt curiously looked at the new human. This other one was examining the mutant, which confused it even more.

The mutant decided to examine the human, leaning it's head forward to come face to face with this new human. although the creature was faceless. It tilts it's head as if to ask : What are you doing?

The mutant turned it's attention to Mary, leaning it's featureless face near hers. It was still curious of what these humans were doing.

Sean leaned away from the creature, "Personal bubble." He said before looking to Mary, "Either way, did you read the reports on your desk?"
The Outcast The Outcast Panzer Panzer
"No I have not yet" She said."I just got back"

The mutant turned it's attention to Mary, leaning it's featureless face near hers. It was still curious of what these humans were doing.
SHe looked at it and smiled. "Glad to see another student" She said

"it cant understand you " Mike said to her and held the meat out for the creature.

Mary nodded. "Ok then" She said and projected a thought of safety to the creatures mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back