• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Firstly Mike, his claws are for slashing, multiple claws wouldn't put a dent like this." Sean pointed to the dent. "Secondly, Jayce, it may not be magic, but it is still a ranged attack while you are a close range fighter. Thirdly, you could of burned my rune the moment he left the forest." He finished with, looking at Mike. "Or busted down yet another door." He removed the mace from the creatures mouth.

"Firstly Mike, his claws are for slashing, multiple claws wouldn't put a dent like this." Sean pointed to the dent. "Secondly, Jayce, it may not be magic, but it is still a ranged attack while you are a close range fighter. Thirdly, you could of burned my rune the moment he left the forest." He finished with, looking at Mike. "Or busted down yet another door." He removed the mace from the creatures mouth.
"You know me" he shrugged. " I like yo see how things go"

Tsubaki moved into Lucius's lap, sitting sideways she rested against his chest and closed her eyes. Quickly falling asleep, while she slept she started to suck on her thumb, a habit she hadn't yet broken.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

"I wouldn't have been able to dodge for ever." he tells mike, his improved hearing was an asset, even if it was just slightly stronger than the average person.

"Alright" he said. "Im gonna get the monster some food" he said and got up, he then walked out the hole
(Night

he would have gone to his room but he couldn't moce due to the bad gashes on his left arm, left side of his torso, and right leg, instead he just stays silent.

The faceless creature stared at Sean curiously, following him around silently. The tall and lanky mutant overshadowed the small yet intimidating human. He appeared to have the power to heal others.
maybe he could heal the it...

Sean turned to the creature. "Open wide." He stated, he needed to see the student who it mutated from. He opened his own mouth wide a few times to show that is what he wanted the creature to do.

The creature hesitated for a moment, before finally opening it' mouth. Inside, only the mouth of the student was visible. it was half open with a slight sign of fear. the long blond hair was tangled within the wires .

Last edited:
Sean snapped his fingers, the student being healed of wounds, though the pain remaining. "Now is that all?" He looked around.

It snapped it's mouth shut. It then pondered why the human needed to see inside it's mouth, tilting it's head to express his confusion.

While the host was healed, the mutant was not. It continued to bleed an oily black substance from it's mouth.

As the human looked around, the creature did the same. He was concerned, almost paranoid after the fight. It glanced about the area quickly, before returning it's attention to Sean.

Lucius smiled as she sat on his lap and when she fell asleep he chuckled and looked down as she sucked her thumb "You guys ready?"

It snapped it's mouth shut. It then pondered why the human needed to see inside it's mouth, tilting it's head to express his confusion.

While the host was healed, the mutant was not. It continued to bleed an oily black substance from it's mouth.

As the human looked around, the creature did the same. He was concerned, almost paranoid after the fight. It glanced about the area quickly, before returning it's attention to Sean.

Mike walked back in with a large chunk of raw meat. "You should have seen the face of the lunchlaides when I asked for this" He laughed and held it out to the creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back