• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tsubaki finished up her steak and stretched as she yawned. "I think I'm ready for bed now" she told everyone, rubbing her eyes as she leaned back against Lucius's shoulder "that reminds me big brother, what class are you teaching?"
@ all that are present

The mutant gave out a ghoulish raspy howl as it continued to swing and jab it's mace at the hostile. It was growing tired quickly.
It then attempted to grab the hostile, it's sharp claws (on the other hand, not the mace) slashed about.

he decided to change strategy and turns to attack with a projectile slash aimed at the torso of the creature though his arm was grazed by the claw in the process.

The mutant gave out a ghoulish raspy howl as it continued to swing and jab it's mace at the hostile. It was growing tired quickly.
It then attempted to grab the hostile, it's sharp claws (on the other hand, not the mace) slashed about.
he decided to change strategy and turns to attack with a projectile slash aimed at the torso of the creature though his arm was grazed by the claw in the process.
Mike just wastched. Enjoying th show he sat on the bed and waited. What for, he didnt know

(I should point out that Jayce is fully transformed and at full strenth so this attack would be stronger than when it was just his arms.))

(I should point out that Jayce is fully transformed and at full strenth so this attack would be stronger than when it was just his arms.))
(Damnit all this talk of werewolfves and creatures that might not be blacklight ;) ,is makeing wanna play some videogames)

The strategy succeeded, causing the creature's torso to be dented inwards. The creature's drool became red as the blood of the student inside it reached to the mouth. The bending and heavy scrapping sounds within the torso indicated that there was something wrong.

Yet it pressed the attack. It became more aggressive with it. It swung it's weapons around quickly and almost accurately (almost: still slow enough to dodge, just a bit more difficult.)

With a scratchy and wheezy screech.

(Sean should intervene soon XD)

the scent of blood made him hesitate, his beastly instincts starting to kick in. the hesitation only lasted a second before he started to move though he still got another gash on him. he starts to only dodge while he tries to stay in control.

Sean appeared suddenly between the two, he went to grab Jayce by the arm, and caught the mace of the creature in his other. "It is the first night, and students are already killing each other."

(btw the "wheezing roar" thing sounds like the skag from borderlands...)
The clanging in the torso got worse as the creature used up more and more energy. He was suddenly caught by the other hostile human. In the creature's blood lust, he decided to lunge at Sean and attempted to bite him.

Sean appeared suddenly between the two, he went to grab Jayce by the arm, and caught the mace of the creature in his other. "It is the first night, and students are already killing each other."
"Cut the some slack" mike said to his getting off the bed. "They are first years after all" mike said and didt bother to help grab the thingto stop it from bitting him since he know what will happen

Jayce growls as he is grabbed but stays still and watches Sean and the creature.

Kira appeared on Jayce's head, "in Jayce's defense this thing DID attack him."

Sean moved the mace in the way, forcing the creature to stop it's bite or hit the mace. "Mike, we will talk after this. This is a perfect time for a lesson though." He let go of Jayce.

once Jayce he jumps a few feet away cautiously, his wounds bleeding as he watches the scene infront of him. he was having trouble thinking straight.

Sean moved the mace in the way, forcing the creature to stop it's bite or hit the mace. "Mike, we will talk after this. This is a perfect time for a lesson though." He let go of Jayce.
He nodded. "Alright, lets hear it" completely calm unlike jay

The creature did not stop, biting into the mace hand.
It stopped it's attacks, stunned from the sudden appearance of the third human.

"Firstly, if a creature is going off the deep end, don't cause it to bleed unless you kill it with your first blow." Sean said with a smile, looking at Jayce. "Secondly, in a fight, don't just use your ranged magic at close range. Sure it is more powerful, but usually if you excel at hand to hand combat, ranged should be your trump card." He did not let go of the mace. "If something is smart, it will learn from you using it once, and not fall for the same mistake, isn't that right little buddy?" He looked to the metal creature.

"There is the issue of not being able to use ranged magic" Mike chipped in. "I dont think eith of them can "

Jayce reverted to normal after a few minutes, "my attack wasn't magic." he says, breathing heavily, "besides it isn't like I could just let him keep attacking me without retaliating, I would have died."

Jayce reverted to normal after a few minutes, "my attack wasn't magic." he says, breathing heavily, "besides it isn't like I could just let him keep attacking me without retaliating, I would have died."
"Or kept dogeing" he muttered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back