• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The 100 mxf fxf mxf (and crossover!) search

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
Hey all my name is Evv and I'm here in hopes of finding some new rp partners! So primarily I'm looking for the 100 but I'm also craving to cross it over with Game of thrones. For a crossover I don't care if we use Game of Thrones with just ocs or if there's canons too. I'm mostly interested in at least using the setting/culture of the world. (And playing an oc Stark against Bellamy. Or possibly Murphy) .Here's just a few things about what I prefer;

I like posting multiple paragraphs, usually at least two for any main character and usually I try to go for more. I understand writers block and get it myself, it's just that if I'm constantly getting replies of less than a paragraph, it will cause my interest to diminish.

I can play either gender but my preference is female. I have no problems doubling and also playing male (it's actually fun!) The same goes with sexuality, I prefer hetero but I have no problems doubling and doing a slash pair for you. (I've never done it before but hopefully that's not a problem.) Also email, and threads are preferred but I'll also do pms. I'm  also open to multiple pairings, or like love triangles, but just be willing to do the same for me :).

Pairings;

Bold is who I want to be

Bellamy x oc

Murphy x oc

Finn x oc

Lincoln x oc

Clarke x Lexa

Octavia x any

Sansa x any

Jon Snow x any

Canon x any

Last edited by a moderator: