• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the 100 interest check!

mads

professional disaster
so, bear with me...i just started watching the 100 a couple of days ago and heading into s1e11 i think? i am READY to RP.

im just putting out basic feelers for a group (leader, co-leader, medic, runners, etc.) ig! im thinking all of the characters will be ocs & that the action will mostly take place on the ground. who's with me?

Oh gods yes. If it's all OC's, absolutely, count me in.

i just finished s1 and i guess i have fallen a little bit a lot in love with bellamy oops

yesssss zazz join meeeee
i have a character i'm thinking of popping up as a leader type character ig! im gonna make a list of possible "roles" to play based off of what i know lmao just 2 see if people are gonna be willing to play...different characters

leader x1 / me
second x1 /
medic x2 /
mechanic x1 /
gunners /
runners /

Ooo, it's been a while since I've watches it, so maybe I should start it again, but I really wanted to do something like this a long time ago. I'm up for playing a runner character, or maybe even the second

Hell yeah count me tf in, medic or mechanic sounds awesome

Last edited:
It's been a while since I watched the 100 but a roleplay about it would definitely be interesting. I would like to be second or medic!

haha i count the runners as kind of everyone else, or, to make it sound more interesting, someone who had adequate skills and can pitch in wherever help is needed :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back