• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 100, Anyone? Open to other things....

sukiedog

Come At Me Bro!
As the title says I'm currently looking for someone who is interested in doing a 100 role-play, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to other fandoms/ pairings, all you need do is ask.

• Post length doesn't really bother me. I tend to do a paragraph too two if I have the muse to do so, but sometimes I get lazy and it drops down a bit, but I try to always do a few sentences, so I tend to never do one liners.

• Grammar and spelling don't bother me at all. I myself, am pretty terrible at it, so if that bothers you, I'm definitely not the partner for you.

• I only do straight pairings, sorry, nothing against anyone else, just what I am comfortable with.

• I play both genders, but I love to double up, in fact I prefer to double, I get bored when only playing one gender now.

• Yes, unfortunately I am a sucker for romance in my rp's, sorry.

• I do tend to disappear from time to time due to work, but Never fear, I come back! Just be patient with me and feel free to bother me every so often, I don't mind!

• I tend not to do Cannon x Cannon, only Oc x Ox or Cannon x Oc

Fandoms

• The 100

• Game of thrones (Beware I'm just starting season 3)

• Fairy tail

• Tokyo Ghoul (never tried but seen the anime/reading the manga)

• Pokémon

• Maze runner

• Disney (descendants of the originals)
  • Twilight

Some pairings:

• Brother x Sibling’s Friend

• Country Boy x City Girl

• Country Girl x City Boy

• Gang Member x Leader’s Sibling

• Gang Member x Leader

• Gang Member x Opposing Gang Member

• Gang Member x Opposing Gang Leader

• Royalty x Knight

• Angel x Demon

• Angel x Human

• Fallen Angel x Human

• Fallen Angel x Demon

• Human x Demon

• Shapeshift × Human

• Werewolf pack

• Gifted humans

• Throw some idea's at me

Anywho there is probably more fandoms that I'm forgetting, and more pairings or topics that I will do, just message me and toss some idea's at me!

Last edited:
I'd personally like the 100 or the Maze Runner one, if you want to PM me, I'd love to hear more in detail

Do you do any fantasy fandoms? Like Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones (Not sure how old you are...)

I'd be interested in gang member x leaders sibling (I'd prefer to be the sibling cause I'm horrible at being a loyal characters haha) I'm not sure for another one though :/  

As the title says I'm currently looking for someone who is interested in doing a 100 role-play, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to other fandoms/ pairings, all you need do is ask.

• Post length doesn't really bother me. I tend to do a paragraph too two if I have the muse to do so, but sometimes I get lazy and it drops down a bit, but I try to always do a few sentences, so I tend to never do one liners.

• Grammar and spelling don't bother me at all. I myself, am pretty terrible at it, so if that bothers you, I'm definitely not the partner for you.

• I only do straight pairings, sorry, nothing against anyone else, just what I am comfortable with.

• I play both genders, but I love to double up, in fact I prefer to double, I get bored when only playing one gender now.

• Yes, unfortunately I am a sucker for romance in my rp's, sorry.

• I do tend to disappear from time to time due to work, but Never fear, I come back! Just be patient with me and feel free to bother me every so often, I don't mind!

• I tend not to do Cannon x Cannon, only Oc x Ox or Cannon x Oc

Fandoms

• The 100

• Game of thrones (Beware I'm just starting season 3)

• Fairy tail

• Tokyo Ghoul (never tried but seen the anime/reading the manga)

• Pokémon

• Maze runner

• Disney (descendants of the originals)
  • Twilight

Some pairings:

• Brother x Sibling’s Friend

• Country Boy x City Girl

• Country Girl x City Boy

• Gang Member x Leader’s Sibling

• Gang Member x Leader

• Gang Member x Opposing Gang Member

• Gang Member x Opposing Gang Leader

• Royalty x Knight

• Angel x Demon

• Angel x Human

• Fallen Angel x Human

• Fallen Angel x Demon

• Human x Demon

• Shapeshift × Human

• Werewolf pack

• Gifted humans

• Throw some idea's at me

Anywho there is probably more fandoms that I'm forgetting, and more pairings or topics that I will do, just message me and toss some idea's at me!
would you like to do royalty x knight??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back