• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"This sight before you is the city of Indain, capital of Morwhup, The pride of the Mage king and home of the mana academy."
20200604_105625.jpg
Indain is the largest city in the Morwhup kingdom and it is here in Indain that magic is taught to those with a aptitude for it.
The Morwhup mana academy was built to teach and hone talented indviduals into warriors and mages who are capable.
The academy holds a exhibition tournament as part of the graduation ceremony.
(If you join you are apart of this tournament/ceremony)
The tournament is a chance to showcase what you have learned and to impress the various factions that make up the Magic knights of Morwhup.
A graduate may be capable but they are not a magic knight until they have been recruited.
You and the rest of the graduates who aren't scared are about to be thrown into mock duels, one on one combat in the Indain arena.
Proceed on...
or leave now and get a job as a farmer or something.
================
Heyo it's a medieval fantasy where with monsters magic an all that sorta shit.
Specifically it's about a group of new recruits of magic knights who work in service to the Morwhup kingdom.
Post requirements is two paragraphs or more twice a week but your free to go beyond that.
If you'd like to join I must throw up a small test to ensure you read everything. To pass this incredible trial you must post on this check with the magic you'd like your character to use. What type of mana it is and a example of how it works in three styles. Which is written below so now you know...

But win or lose your character is getting recruited by Waboe Shrouda, founder and leader of the Phantom blades.
(Or a more popular name)
A man famous in the kingdom and beyond for his skill in magic and combat ability, something of a living legend sees the potential in your character and wants to bring it to the surface via any means necessary.
Basically bullshit training and difficult missions.
================

The way magic works in this world is fairly easy to grasp and also has potential to be bullshit and OP so lets get on the same page...

A person with talent is one born with mana, that mana has a flavour or type. The talented person controls their mana in various ways to create magic "spells" or "techniques" to make it simple ima just give examples with fire and water. Magic is used in various ways but they ultimately fall into three categories.

Offensive - this is the easiest to imagine and needs little explained. It'd be conjuring fire to throw, shooting water with pressure etc

Indvidual- using magic to change or effect oneself. Becoming a living flame, using water for medical procedures "why suck out the poison when you can wash it out" "got no clean tools, make a water scalpel"

Sealing - using mana to bind another's movement or use of magic. ropes of fire that burn when sensing movement, water that expands and encases one trying to manipulate mana.

Some would be stronger than others, air is not as useful or easy to use as fire in a offensive manner but indvidual techniques using air might allow one to fly.

One born with the ability to heal would find it difficult to use offensive magic but could save a life from a distance in a similar way.
"Firebolt!"
"Healing bolt!"

To summarise, magic can be almost anything that doesn't seem to break the game, rarer magic would be more difficult or exhausting of mana.
Like making fire is less stressful than manipulating gravity.

Last edited:
Definitely interested. If I were to choose what kind of magic my character would use, they would probably be a geomancer. For the offensive, they of course would be able to manipulate the surrounding rocks or dirt. As a an individual type, they would essentially equip her arm to have rocks be drawn to and attach to them so that they could really pack a punch. As for Sealing, they could break away the ground to a certain extent; enough to make a pitfall trap. (Please let me know if I was misunderstanding your magic system)

I’m… probably not going to go that deep into it, I’ll just bring in the same character from the last attempt at this, if that’s alright with you.

We still need to get that fight between Endo and Yahno done at some point anyways.

Cs page is in the first post and here

Definitely interested. If I were to choose what kind of magic my character would use, they would probably be a geomancer. For the offensive, they of course would be able to manipulate the surrounding rocks or dirt. As a an individual type, they would essentially equip her arm to have rocks be drawn to and attach to them so that they could really pack a punch. As for Sealing, they could break away the ground to a certain extent; enough to make a pitfall trap. (Please let me know if I was misunderstanding your magic system)
Make a cs whenever you wanna, that goes for anyone wanting to play

Kinda want to bring Stella back and become the ultimate sass, but I probably will bring Vania's little sister, the sobble incarnate who summon water 'dragon'.

Kinda want to bring Stella back and become the ultimate sass, but I probably will bring Vania's little sister, the sobble incarnate who summon water 'dragon'.
I’m… probably not going to go that deep into it, I’ll just bring in the same character from the last attempt at this, if that’s alright with you.

We still need to get that fight between Endo and Yahno done at some point anyways.
Y'all accepted and I'll be making a OOC page and rp page soon or tomorrow.
Like the first time I tried this RP. Your characters are in a tournament for one on one combat and you can decide if they win the first two fights or lose out the gate.

If you want to know whose gonna win, that's Katy Naza via teleportation
Anyone who fights her loses handily. Dont care how good they are they get treated like a nothing enemy and lose within two minutes.

Some other top tier sorts you can beat or lose to would be...
Salvato Rort, a young man with telekinesis.
Bethany Torsht, she uses telepathy and her imagination to block brain signals in her opposition.
Coots Wobin, a large man whose name doesn't fit his physical appearance. He can reflect magic via his trap mana.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back