• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern That One LGTBQ+ Club

AlwaysYours said:
Okie Dokie: if signups reopen, I wanna be the first person contacted. Yeauh? Alright.
I personally would love to have ya on board~ [Especially since you've read just about everything!] And some new people too, since we hit a dead end >B( - Real sad for those who have the real life problems, wish the best to them > . >

Perhaps we should open the sign ups, have new blood push the RP further :3 [Also saving those few spots ... 'cause they are fam fam]

I think 10 pages ago he did say he was on ... a vacation of sorts? Or going somewhere with limited wifi at times, but he would pop his head in and read up, post when necessary. Following the four post thing, he did post last Sunday ... 8'D and I can't re-post yet. Where is everyone?

.... I believe we all just gotta dance it out~~~ Summon our fallen comrades~~~

[QUOTE="S N O W B I R D]I think 10 pages ago he did say he was on ... a vacation of sorts? Or going somewhere with limited wifi at times, but he would pop his head in and read up, post when necessary. Following the four post thing, he did post last Sunday ... 8'D and I can't re-post yet. Where is everyone?

[/QUOTE]
He did say that, but I talked to him Sunday night and he said he was home. And yeah, we need to get our people back pfff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back