• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern That One LGTBQ+ Club

Leo The Sagittarius

The Great Papyrus

KEEP YOUR OOC STUFF HERE.

I SWEAR, IF I SEE ANY OF IT IN THE NORMAL THREAD, I'LL FLIP MY NUT.

(Which is a fancy phrase for scowl at the computer screen in mild annoyance)​

TaeYeon said:
This is going to be fun.

What kind of pictures do they need to be? Anime or real life?
I prefer real life if you can. I don't know, it just makes it easier to visual? But if you really can't use real life, I'll accept anime. Just no crazy ass anime pink eyed, sword swinging shit, y'know?

[QUOTE="Leo The Sagittarius]I prefer real life if you can. I don't know, it just makes it easier to visual? But if you really can't use real life, I'll accept anime. Just no crazy ass anime pink eyed, sword swinging shit, y'know?

[/QUOTE]
I'm fine with real life, just wanted to make sure. xD

Odd question, but for the CS would you mind if we answered with a lot of detail/description, or should we keep it kind of short and sweet? That and would it be alright if we put more than one picture (if we have a specific face claim, or happen to find a compilation of sorts?)

[QUOTE="S N O W B I R D]Odd question, but for the CS would you mind if we answered with a lot of detail/description, or should we keep it kind of short and sweet? That and would it be alright if we put more than one picture (if we have a specific face claim, or happen to find a compilation of sorts?)

[/QUOTE]
Put as much information as you feel is needed. As long as you feel like you really know your character, it's fine. There's some really pointless stuff in the CS, I know. And you can use more than one picture, that's also fine. Use as many pictures as you like/need.

[QUOTE="Leo The Sagittarius]It's fucking beautiful though. You're accepted btw.
Also, you win the award for first to finish. Jeez, you're fast 0.0

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad you like it. xD

And maybe it's because of the experience for creating characters that I became quite fast in it? o-O

TaeYeon said:
I'm glad you like it. xD
And maybe it's because of the experience for creating characters that I became quite fast in it? o-O
I'm still very impressed. I'm literally only halfway because I made the mistake of looking for pictures first and got very, /very/ distracted.

[QUOTE="Leo The Sagittarius]I'm still very impressed. I'm literally only halfway because I made the mistake of looking for pictures first and got very, /very/ distracted.

[/QUOTE]
That is understandable. xD

Hi! So I was wondering if I could be a teacher (just double checking) and if I am a teacher could I be the one who sort of 'sponsors' the club?

DarkledMind said:
Hi! So I was wondering if I could be a teacher (just double checking) and if I am a teacher could I be the one who sort of 'sponsors' the club?
Sure thing, my friend! Go for it!

If you have to alter the character sheet or add to it, that's fine.

[QUOTE="Leo The Sagittarius]We are the elite two that have been accepted so far. We are "got accepted into the roleplay" squad.

[/QUOTE]
*poses randomly* We are accepted.

Finally finished~ [Had to drop it halfway because a spider was sighted on my desk]

< u < and if you feel like your character is perfect, it probably means that you love it, or maybe it's perfect for you!

Yes I am quite in love with my character. Fawning over fictional characters is the story of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back