• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings That day when I met a ghost

Renki

Lazy King of Laziness
So, I have an idea for a 1x1 and I really wanna do it, so here goes.

My idea is about a boy (around 17 years or something) who's at the very end, having hit rock bottom, with his parents dead, his relatives not being interested in dealing with him and his performance in school suffering under those circumstances.
The turning point in his life would then be a girl. Or rather a ghost. Well, the ghist of his girl.
Being the only one able to interact with her and the only one to see her.

The goal of this rp would be to find out about the girls death and (maybe) who killed her or caused her death to get her to pass on to the afterlife , which will turn out to be hard since the only things the girl remembers are her name and age.

I'd like this to be a romance rp with a obviously somewhat sad ending, btw, so, yeah.

Also, I'll play the guy, since I can't play female chars in a romance rp, or rather don't want to. A bit o'both.

So, interested? If yes, pms are open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back