• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Thank Goodness It's 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 / a fandom search β˜ƒοΈ ❄️

Ishuzii

Just a 'lil dumplin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_p125u6xl8N1viuar9o1_500.gifv

'Allo y'all ~ Finally did a winter update. ; ) It's been a hot minute since I've been into role-playing, but now the urge has struck again, and I'm on the hunt for some cool peeps to dive into some adventures and do some character & world-building with. I'm aiming to keep this post short and sweet, so if you've got any questions, don't hesitate to let me know when you reach out.

- I'm in my mid-twenties, so I'd prefer if my RP partners are 21 or older. It's not about breaking any site rules, but more about comfortably role-playing adult characters. Doing that with younger folks just feels weird for obvious reasons.
- My main jam is canon x original character pairings, and I'm totally down to double up. Just make sure to invest some effort into fleshing out both characters. Let's go beyond the romance and dig deep into the world-building and side stories, cool?
- I'm flexible with where we role-play: forums, DMs, maybe even Discord. Just let me know your go-to platform. That being said, please don't post here if possible. I would strongly prefer, and am more likely, to see a DM/Private Message. : )

Fandoms
- Resident Evil (I'm a little bit new to this series but I've played the first game, re:2 remake and the og re:4 as well watched a friend play parts of village. I know most of the plot points of the other games and related series through YouTube and other places but I'd really love to have our own spin or maybe au timeline.)
Looking for; Leon, Carlos
Can Play; Chris, Carlos, Wesker, Ada, Jill, +

- Top Gun/Maverick (Really enjoyed the movie; and the OG is great too. I'm comfortable with either just using original characters or perhaps bringing in characters from other squads/allied nations and building on a wider plot.)
Looking for; Rooster, OC's
Can Play; Maverick, Iceman, Hangman, OC's, +

- Game of Thrones / House of Dragons (Just finished House of Dragons a few months ago, fully willing to create au timelines or settings for either series as well and take the world and story in our own direction.)
Looking for; Robb, Jaime, Jacaerys,
Can play; Wayyy too many characters to list but I'd be happy to try my hand at pretty much anyone~

- Shameless (I love this show so much, and it's probably one of the few I go back to over and over. Totally open to canon pairings too, and au divergences from the plot.... Or really w/e. I just love the Gallaghers and the rest of the motley crew.)
Looking For; Lip, Carl (S11)
Can play; Fiona, Ian, Lip, Carl, Mickey, Kevin, Veronica, +

- 13 Reasons Why
Looking for; Scott, Monty
Can Play; Any of the main characters, just ask. : )

- Hunger Games
Looking for; Gale, Cato
Can play; Pretty much anyone requested~

- Teen Wolf (I have not seen the movie yet, albeit I plan to soon and it's already got me wanting to revisit my old guilty pleasure. While it's been a minute since I did anything with this source material I'd absolutely love to come up with some fun TW shenanigans!)
Looking for; Parrish, Theo, Liam
Can play; Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Derek, Malia, pretty much anyone ~

- The Boys (I love how this series mocks more problematic events and demagogues in our society. That being said, there are obviously things that are less than desirable while roleplaying that we won't be portraying and will tone down. Can still be plenty full of grit, good vs. evil and dark humor though. Might consider doing something Gen V based, too. )
Looking for; Soldier Boy/Ben, Hughie, Homelander
Can Play; Billy, Hughie, Kevin, Maeve, Possibly others with thought out ideas, just ask.

- Dead by Daylight (I've just recently started to dive deeper into the lore of this game but I'm still not fully aware of all aspects ~ Wouldn't mind using what we know and expanding on it ourselves though and creating au's. Could be fun.)
Looking for; David K, Vittorio T, Leon K, OC's
Can Play; Pretty much any survivors/killers or other lore specific figures and original characters, just ask ~

- Marvel CU (I'm familiar with bits and pieces, mainly the mainline avengers films, Thor, Captain America, Jessica Jones, Shang-Chi, Spider-Man GotG and a few others. Primarily I like to play with the bits and pieces to come up with something of our own making as far as setting and story go.)
Looking for; Steve, Thor, Peter P.
Can Play; Loki, Bruce, Clint, Peter Q, ++

- Blue Exorcist (It has been a loooong time since I've either seen or done anything blue exorcist/ao no exorcist related, but I'd love to revisit this if anyones down...<3)
Looking for; Rin, Renzo
Can Play; Ryuji, Shura, Arthur, Mephisto, Yukio, +

- The Quarry (I thought this game was a ton of fun and would love to get into some spooky vibes with it, perhaps adding our own twists and plot alterations. Also totally down to just use original characters if you'd prefer, too.)
Looking for; Dylan, Max, OC's
Can play; Nick, Ryan, Jacob, Kaitlyn, Emma, OC's

- Stranger Things
Looking for; Dmitri, Jason, Billy
Can play; Steve, Jonathan, Robin, Dmitri, Billy, +

- Katekyo Hitman Reborn (It's been a hot minute since I've watched this, but I've started to do a rewatch and now it's got me thinking of ideas~)
Looking for; 10yl!Tsuna, Xanxus, Yamamoto
Can play; Gokudera, Hibari, Mukuro, Others~

- Youtube/Twitch (Ik, ik. But I watch way too much yt for my own good, and know way too many creators. We'd use our own au versions, ofc. Down to double up. Ask for a list of creators if you're interested in this one ~)

So if you're vibing with all this, shoot me a message and we'll take it from there! 🌟 ~ There are a few other series I'll do, so feel free to ask if you none of these are your cup of tea, but these are my primary interests right now.

Attachments

• 1701718662499.png
    1701718662499.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Bumping this, as I'd explained to a few of my partners, I had an emergency in the family that has thankfully mostly subsided and gotten better. With that in mind, and some time off work, I'll be looking for a few more writing partners, and reaching out to anyone I was already planning with. ^^ Will update the thread with the most recent info, too ~

92bf1a42eb84f927e68349e9de98513dfc66825c.gif

Probably time to switch over to a winter theme soon. x3

tumblr_o033hcGK8y1ub325go1_500.gif

OKAY~ I'm finally moved in to my new place. So I'll have some more time for writing. So here goes a bump before I need to change the theme again~ ^_^

Series I'm looking for the most are definitely Resident Evil, Shameless, the Boys or a YouTube/Creator deal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back