• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Thanatos-A Marvel's Avengers RP Interest Check.

Iamkingdomhearts1000

One of Kingdom Hearts's biggest fans! :]

"...Space...Reality...Power...Mind...Time...Soul..."

"When i click my fingers with this gauntlet upon gathering all six stones, the universe, shall be grateful for it."

Thanos, the Mad Titan, has launched an all out assault against the Marvel universe in an attempt to "rectify" what he deems to be "god's mistake" and that is everyone believing that they have free will and are equals...freedom, is life's greatest lie, it allows people to hurt, kill, torture and make others surrender to those in power, Thanos, seeing it, as his mission to "save the universe" by equaling its amount of people living in it by half dons the Infinity Gauntlet and searches for the Six Infinity Stones so that he can impress the lady mistress Death and wish to her what he calls "salvation for all", for those that go on living in eternal suffering, Thanos seeks to usurp those full of life and bring an end to life itself, to give to others the chance that they never had before...to be happy.

Thus, it begins, the War to end all Wars...the Infinity War.

(Anybody interested?).​

Last edited:
You need to make this more clear. You should put some explanation after the synopsis. Who will we play? Canon characters or OCs? Is this based on 616 or the MCU? Why does Thanos want to end half of all life? You really didn't explain that in the synopsis. You gave us two contradictory reasons. Also, how many stones does he have at this stage?

You need to make this more clear. You should put some explanation after the synopsis. Who will we play? Canon characters or OCs? Is this based on 616 or the MCU? Why does Thanos want to end half of all life? You really didn't explain that in the synopsis. You gave us two contradictory reasons. Also, how many stones does he have at this stage?

I see, well actually, i'm thinking of canceling this RP and starting up the Spider-Man: Into the Spider's Web instead, the RP Interest Check has already been established for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back