• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TGMW:isekai ooc

Seconded... or thirded... It's one of those, but I too say aye for Discord.

I'll get to it at some point, I like discord but I hate making servers aha

Welp, seems RPN failed to notify me once again, I'll crank out my first post in a few hours.

Take your Time, I'm just gonna make shitty video game jokes til everyone has posted their "where am?" Moment aha

It is roughly the size of a toddler, looks like a salt lamp but has no cord or electricity lighting it

Is it floating or is it just propped up on the alter? It seems pretty valuable! I wonder if James could make it go poof. Worst case, it could be a light source for us while we explore!

Is it floating or is it just propped up on the alter? It seems pretty valuable! I wonder if James could make it go poof. Worst case, it could be a light source for us while we explore!
I won’t spoil anything as if you try to take it or not but for simplicity sake,

The barter bag hole that opens up is around 30cm wide in a circle exactly.

(You have no explanation how magic or powers work, but no one does yet)

The Crystal is around that size in diameter so you could try to carry it about or stash it.
But said crystal is 3ft tall, jagged, and weighs around 70 kilos

Do with that information as you will

Welp, it's going to be hard for James to carry it alone then. Anyone want to help? :D

Edit: Or... maybe we could try and break it into smaller pieces... hmm

Mikes mind- this crystal must be where we respawn

James mind- let’s take this crystal as a torch and or source of profit!

And a mobile spawn point if it is one!

Edit:

"Oh no! Our tank is dead." *Looks behind* "Oh, they're back."

And a mobile spawn point if it is one!
I’ll just let everyone know now you can die and you won’t respawn unless someone learns necromancy and has access to you corpse.

The crystal is important but it won’t save you. No more hints unless you make the request for a hint rhyme

Please do so aha I have a shitty tablet and it doesn’t work the best for discord.

If you could pm the discord link to everyone or leave it here (the rules for discord on this site is iffy idk) I’d appreciate it

Unfortunately I don't have access to Discord so if any major story elements or ideas you have could be posted here so I don't accidentally start an event or breeze by something you guys wanted to have play out a little longer I'd appreciate it.

Unfortunately I don't have access to Discord so if any major story elements or ideas you have could be posted here so I don't accidentally start an event or breeze by something you guys wanted to have play out a little longer I'd appreciate it.
Nothing has been revealed as of yet, so feel free to continue as you like.

The only real development is Mike's plan to level up charisma and start trying to become the most hardcore bard of all time
With a band from the future

I like that everyone is following the posting order, that said there is a few of us playing so I may break the order to post as NPC’s.

While I trust you all to write neutral characters to progress a scene an such please leave the following types of npcs to me unless I assign a role to someone.

Enemies- when dealing with a enemy write your attack/whatever as a attempt.
“With all his mana bob lit his fist on fire and attempted to punch the orc square in the face” I will say what happens with your attempt depending on your stats how well the attempt was written as well as the enemy stats and situation.

Merchants- please leave this to me

Ranked members of any guild- guilds and churches exist that serve the hero’s from other worlds, depending on your gift from the gods you will fit into one of three factions
Warrior/knight/fighter= swords, maces, halberd, shield, axe etc

Hunter/ranger/assassin = daggers, spears, projectiles

Mage/gunner= staffs, firearms, artefacts (rings etc)

You will have a chance to recruit Npcs to help your journey from these guilds (you can name them and give them a single personality trait!)

That being said with nine players I’m thinking of splitting the party into two groups or three. But I would like your thoughts first.

Would you rather
a big party that has to get along and progress
or
competitive groups who may swap members on occasions Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen JayBird JayBird
Guilded Clover Guilded Clover Yahhah Yahhah Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Fletchawk Fletchawk Kabochamp Kabochamp GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

With above said I’m totally ok with people posting a small paragraph to speak as npcs for dramatic effect or comedy

Say someone says a rousing speech
If someone else posts after as the enemy army like...

The collective orcs who heard bobs speech scoffed and sneered at the human, his silly words and dreams of winning this fight gave everyone a giggle, the leader of the orcs... Horhei cracksniffer blew into his horn with a huge breath of air before shouting.... “YOU AINT SHIT SUNSHINE”/“I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BIKE”

The only rule being don’t majorly effect plot. You can voice some of a group but not a entire army/riot of peasants

Last edited:
JayBird JayBird it's almost like your character can see the future as I won't be able to reply for a while aha

Tonight/tomorrow I don't work so hopefully everyone has posted at least once before then (might be waiting on one or two people) either way next post I make shall move the party from the room, introduce some key characters, a bit of a intro to factions and from there allow your characters to do whatever they please,
Be it take their weapon and begin the quest to kill something like a speedrunner.
Look around the area for shit like armour or supplies,
Get drunk/learn about the world
Whatever. The tutorial will begin with my next post and shall end when your character decides to leave the walls of Dunwel.

I also think groups would go better then a party of nine.
The group's will be split for posting convience, and do the same sort of quests but in different areas.

if you are able to post quickly and have free time reliably you shall go into party 1,

The other group is for those who take a bit longer to post as they have a more busy schedule/like to take time when they write etc.
Party 2

If you would rather the party stick together because if this shit happened I mean wouldn't you? Please say something and we can decide what works best for all players.

If you are for the group's please let me know if you want in on party 1 or 2.
I'll probably make a npc for the purpose of having a role in both parties.

Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen
JayBird JayBird
Guilded Clover Guilded Clover
Yahhah Yahhah
Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon
Fletchawk Fletchawk
Kabochamp Kabochamp
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back