(TF2)Velcome to the 've lose vonce again'-fest.

Servant

Ashigara's Lightning

Hello Fräuleins!

tumblr_inline_mx3hwcxZzA1r4rtce.gif

So as you may have assumed I really like TF2. It's a very creative take on the FPS genre and one that has been able to withstand the passing of the years I've been playing the game before it became free to play (Too bad my account got hacked so I had to start a new one two years ago), so I think I can say that I am a fairly experienced player. I am basically creating this thread in order to discuss any TF2 related stuff, which could range from one's favorite class to the success or failure of a certain update. As long as it's related to TF2 then you can feel free to post it! Want to show us your favorite loadout? Go ahead! Want to tell us about the first time you managed to reach a God-like killstreak? No problem! Have a screenshot/ random image you would like to share? Post it!

Now...

Medic.gif

I managed to get the intel twice in a row, dodged a heavy, heavy came back, heavy kill, heavy sit on intel, me steal intel. That is my greatest moment. It was on ps3 so everyone has equal power loadouts

There was once a game on 2fort, I was an engineer, we had managed to put a whole nest up on the bridge. It consisted of teleporters, three or four sentries, dispensers to supply us with metal, and was practically unstoppable.

Then someone capped.

On the flip-side, I once took out basically the same thing with no help, as a machina sniper. I went through the sewers and came up in the enemy base, then I simply picked off the engineers and destroyed their buildings.

(I've put far too much time into this game)

Hallo mein vittle friends!

I also love TF2!

I just traded a whole bunch of stuff to make some loadouts. I like to give them names aswell. So, here are my loadouts!

The Metal Waster(Engie):

Widowmaker

The Short Circuit

Southern Hospitality

The Magician Spy:

Any Gun(I use ambassador since its the only gun I have for spy)

Red Tape Recorder

Your Eternal Reward

Cloak and Dagger

The Houdinni Spy:

Ambassador

Sapper

Your Eternal Reward

DeadRinger

The Helper Heavy:

Stock Minigun

Sandvich

Fists of Steel