• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TF2 (Team Fortress 2) MxM

Roeegs

ugh im tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys, what I'm looking for here is a nice slow-burn(ish) TF2 romance rp. I'd like it to be more hurt/comfort oriented, and have both of our characters gently discover and help with each other's problems. I'm extremely open to you bringing in your personal character head-canons (as long as we discuss it and make sure the head-canon isn't completely left field), and I'm also open to any pairing or character you'd like to use.

As for the plot, I'd love to discuss it with you. I'm willing to do AUs (soulmates, hitmen, avatar, etc), but I'm also completely fine with sticking canon/game-verse. Maybe our characters are captured and endure pain together? Perhaps they end up stranded? Let's hash it out.

Rules/Tidbits:
- I won't accept OCs. Sorry, I'm just not interested.
-Please be patient, I'm often busy but I'll get my replies to you as soon as possible. I'll give you the same respect, although I'd like us to remain having semi-regular contact even if it isn't RP.
-Our roleplay has the potential of having very dark themes (possible torture, possible ptsd, mentions of war, mental illness, etc). So I'd appreciate someone mature.

Alrighty, that's about it. Thanks for reading, and don't be afraid to PM me.

Who do you like to roleplay as from the classes? And any pairings? I prefer canon btw
I've been particularly interested in playing Spy, or Scout (love me some cocky bois.) I overall wouldn't mind playing other characters though, as I also have ideas for Soldier, Medic, and Engie.

As for pairings, I'm generally pretty open to any match you could think of. Is there any character/pairing you'd be interested in doing?

I love Spy a lot, but if you have specific ideas for Soldier, Medic and Engi would it make more sense for us to do one of those? I'm pretty open to characters I'll play (though I don't really play Soldier, Scout or Demo?) and just as open for shipping. There's some match ups I'm not very fond of but none that spring to mind.

I love Spy a lot, but if you have specific ideas for Soldier, Medic and Engi would it make more sense for us to do one of those? I'm pretty open to characters I'll play (though I don't really play Soldier, Scout or Demo?) and just as open for shipping. There's some match ups I'm not very fond of but none that spring to mind.
For specific ideas, I don't really mean plot points, just head-canons and an idea on how I should approach rolaplaying them as a whole. Generally speaking, I actually have that for basically every class.
Is there a class you specifically are wanting to use though?

I kinda like writing Pyro and Sniper a lot, does that work for you? If not I can write any other classes bar the three I'm not big on playing.

I kinda like writing Pyro and Sniper a lot, does that work for you? If not I can write any other classes bar the three I'm not big on playing.
Though I adore Pyro, I'm not very big on shipping them (though if it's something you're adamant on, then I wouldn't be opposed to potentially discussing it.) And it's ok, you don't have to touch any of the characters you don't want to roleplay as. Sniper is pretty damn adorkable.

Can you make a list of pairings you absolutely don't like? Just so I have a general idea. If you want, you can list some favorites too.

Though I adore Pyro, I'm not very big on shipping them (though if it's something you're adamant on, then I wouldn't be opposed to potentially discussing it.) And it's ok, you don't have to touch any of the characters you don't want to roleplay as. Sniper is pretty damn adorkable.

Can you make a list of pairings you absolutely don't like? Just so I have a general idea. If you want, you can list some favorites too.
Yeah Pyro isn't the most snippable ;w;

For Sniper, I assume? Erm. I could see him with Soldier or the other Supports.
Pyro I really like with Engie or Spy but that's rarely a ship ship, it's kinda just... a Fluff fest but that's not usually interesting to write it's better for fanart.

Yeah Pyro isn't the most snippable ;w;

For Sniper, I assume? Erm. I could see him with Soldier or the other Supports.
Pyro I really like with Engie or Spy but that's rarely a ship ship, it's kinda just... a Fluff fest but that's not usually interesting to write it's better for fanart.

The fan art of Pyro with Engie/Spy is really adorable, now that you mention it. If that's something you might want to explore, feel free to tell me, I want you to get as much from the experience as I do. So I wouldn't mind making adjustments to make it work.

The fan art of Pyro with Engie/Spy is really adorable, now that you mention it. If that's something you might want to explore, feel free to tell me, I want you to get as much from the experience as I do. So I wouldn't mind making adjustments to make it work.
We could, but I'd also be okay with going for the adorkable one (in your opinion :p). Can I ask who you pair with Sniper?

We could, but I'd also be okay with going for the adorkable one (in your opinion :p). Can I ask who you pair with Sniper?
Hm, well we could always go for the obvious: Sniper and Spy, but I'm honestly a little bit tired of it (as much as I love it, I'm a big advocator for trying out new things.) I've seen some cute Medic n' Sniper stuff, and wouldn't mind giving that a whirl whatsoever. However, if you're a legitimately interested in the Soldier and Sniper thing you mentioned, then we could try that out too.

I love all of those options! I'm happy with all three, whatever preference you would have between them. I get that sniper/spy is pretty overdone. Is medic/sniper your second choice?

I love all of those options! I'm happy with all three, whatever preference you would have between them. I get that sniper/spy is pretty overdone. Is medic/sniper your second choice?
It's honestly a very hard choice (as I love Medic and Soldier both equally, but for different reasons), but I believe that Medic and Sniper would be my second choice. Would that be your second choice?

Also I think we should take this to PM now, if that's ok with you.

It's honestly a very hard choice (as I love Medic and Soldier both equally, but for different reasons), but I believe that Medic and Sniper would be my second choice. Would that be your second choice?

Also I think we should take this to PM now, if that's ok with you.
that's fine with me, my pms are open

Are you still looking? Team Fortress 2 is so rare these days! I tend to play as Engi, Scout, and the Sniper! I'm a multishipping SLUT so I'm 100% flexible with whatever ships you would like to do! I also LOVE dark themes and headcannons, so I'd love to explore some of those with you! LMK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back