• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TF2: Of War Pigs and Anger

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
So, I recently got back into TF2, and I really want to do a Red vs. Blue inspired RP with it! Basically, the jist is that it takes place a couple years in the future, where Valve has released a new update that allows people to play as both male and female versions of the classes. It will basically be about players from the two teams trying to win various matches and become the best team in the world. Turns out that's really hard, and cartoony antics ensue. As I've previously stated, both genders of each class is available, and you can choose to be on either team. There's no limits on how many of a class can be on a team, and this will of course be a parody of TF2, so feel free to be as over the top and cliche as possible! Anyway, who's interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back