• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tests, Trials, and Truth (Modern, Supernatural, MxM)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Hi~

While romance will be a big part of this plot I don't want myself or my RP partner to have firm stances regarding 'top/bottom'. I don't like the one-sidedness of that, personally. So I want my partner/s to know not that you will need to be able to RP a character who isn't firmly submissive, nor dominant. Sure, there are times where characters will have more 'passive’ or 'aggressive' moments but I don't want anything to just be solely one way or another all the time.
Secondly, I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get *extremely* confused when trying to write or read in that POV.
Lastly, I just want to clarify that these plots are MxM (MalexMale) only.
===

There are three classes in this world. Those born with supernatural abilities, those 'given' supernatural abilities and the powerless. In the last decade or so more and more people have been born with abilities. But, there also seems to be a rise in health problems and people losing control of their powers.

YC can either be a Doctor who's an expert in Supernatural powers or a Detective. You get to choose.

Either way, they've been looking into these strange incidents and recently found out about a project called 'Giving'. At first it seemed harmless but as he dug deeper to his horror Human Experimentation appeared. Children born without powers being taken and experimented on to *hopefully* gain supernatural abilities as they grow up.

Just as YC has decided to alert the public of his findings, he's kidnapped. When the man awakens he finds himself face to face with MC who was one of the projects 'successful' children, now a grown man. Unstable, not trusting, and dangerously powerful. Can YC find a way to get MC on his side? Will Friendship or something more blossom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back