• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Teriel School of Arts (Anime Roleplay)

(Sure. Sorry if I don't post a lot, I'm actually at my grandparents and they have terrible wifi

Sent from... Eh, why bother?

Yuki braided her hair as she entered the café. For the moment she really needed a cup of coffee, she was still pretty tired. She ordered a chai latte along with a small biscuit before looking around the café to see if she knew anyone there. But to her surprise, the place was almost full. Yuki sighed heavily and continued to look around.

Aaron went into the cafe and looked for a place to sit. He had a slight resemblance to Koemi. Their eyes are exactly the same. Every table was full. He was looking for a table with someone he knew. "I wish Koemi was working, I need a coffee," he sighed.

Again another person looking for a place to sit Robin did have one more seat and the man looked like he went to his school. "Hey you can sit here too!" Robin called over to the man. "Study group much" Whispered under his breath

Aaron walked over to the guy calling him. "Thanks," he muttered just loud enough to be heard. "My sister works here, and if she was working today, we could get free food."

As usually, Aaron was wearing all black and a red bandana. He ordered a black coffee and some toast.

Yuki quickly turned around, almost a little to fast, towards the sudden voice. I know him from somewhere, but I don't know where..

She had a slight idea that she might have seen him somewhere. A bright smile appeared as she walked over to the table.

"Thank you" She said happily.

"I'm Aaron, by the way, and if you know my sister, her name is Koemi," he told them. He declined the eclaire. He then went to eating his toast and drinking his coffee.

"I knew it! You look so mutch like her. I talked to her the other day, she is very friendly" She smiled towards Aaron.

"Oh, I'm Yuki by the way" She giggled.

Koemi came bursting in, holding a package. She ran up to Aaron. "Yuki! Robin! Hi!" She said, out of breath. "Aaron, open this." She commanded.

Aaron took the package and opened it. "An electric guitar. Thank you." He told her.

2f5d389e18503c12a0d6757782eed0d8.jpg

Yuki shook his hand lightly and smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" She said before turning towards Koemi who just entered the café.

Aaron picked up the guitar and put it in his case. "How did you afford this? It's 650 dollars!"

Koemi grinned, "I payed for it myself," she said laughing.

Yuki stared at the guitar.

"Woah, it's really beautiful" She gasped and studied the black guitar from where she sat.

"Hey, guitars are expensive," Koemi said.

"I can't wait to play this. That reminds me, we're late!" Aaron grabbed their hands and ran out to school.

(I will now be in full control of Aaron, no Koemi for a whole.)

"Sorry," Aaron said. "Here we are, Teriel." Aaron walked in.

"I have music class first, what about you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back