• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Teriel School of Arts (Anime Roleplay)

"What do you need help with?" Koemi asked. She pushed up her glasses and patted her jacket. "Happy to help."

"He told you he likes you?" Koemi asked. "If he did, then ask yourself the pros and cons of liking him." "I don't know a lot, I've never had a boyfriend, but I had a brother." She said with a grin.

"Well, then, if you don't want to date him, you should let him down easy. If you want to date him, just say yes," Koemi told her.

"Well then, tell him that. He'll understand, but will ask you again later." Koemi said, taking off her glasses and noticed the height difference.

"Your welcome!" Koemi said.

She sat against the building behind her and started singing a song she made.

"Robin!" She stopped in front of him looked up at him and said "Hey listen I'm flattered you like me and all but I'm afraid I don't feel the same way. But I really want to still be friends plus there are way more prettier girls then me. And I'm really sorry please don't be sad." She said it kind of fast. She could tell he was kind of hurt so she gave him a hug. "Can we still be friends?"

Robin decided to go home after the shock of what happened. He picked up his phone and decided to call Setsu. (if shes on) 
(anyone actually still here))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back