• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Teriel School of Arts (Anime Roleplay)

Notherenow

ColourfulDeath submitted a new resource:

Teriel School of Arts (Anime Roleplay) - Anime Roleplay?

Please, sign-up! ^~^ If you want to. This roleplay will be about high school life. You can do what you want to make it more interesting.
I'll allow small psychic powers in this roleplay like teleporting, telekinesis, telepathy, clairvoyance. You have to put a limit onto it. With telepathy you can't use it all they time but only some times when necessary. Put something that it strains your body if you do it more than so many times.

This school is pretty big and there are dorms. You can leave...
Read more about this resource...

overview

Please, sign-up! ^~^ If you want to. This roleplay will be about high school life. You can do what you want to make it more interesting. In this school you don't have to wear a school uniform.

I'll allow small psychic powers in this roleplay like teleporting, telekinesis, telepathy, clairvoyance. You have to put a limit onto it. With telepathy you can't use it all they time but only some times when necessary. Put something that it strains your body if you do it more than so many times.

This school is pretty big and there are dorms. You can leave the school and go into the town. (I don't have internet at home but I'll try being on every day owo Usually am. I don't know what to call it... but if anyone can help that would be great. This is the first roleplay I'll be posting.)

Lastly, you may start whenever we have enough people to do so. I actually want to start when we have at least 4 people signed up. You may start if I don't. You may also have at most 2 characters in play if you want to. If not then stick with one.

maps

School:

tumblr_inline_n7qgx0kQfn1sixd3u.jpg

Apartments/Dorms (If you choose to live near the school):

Dormitory.jpg

Classrooms:

pic_1394023766_8.jpg

Hallways:

52348086.jpg

Behind the school:

1491489-bigthumbnail.jpg

City outside of school:

City+Anime+Landscape+46.png

Anime-City-Background.jpg

rules

1. More than one or two lines for each post. If you don't have much to put into your post you can do this but not for the whole thing.

2. Nothing too sexual, romance is allowed.

3. I'd appreciate it if you used your own characters. You can use any anime pictures but just make a random character.

4. Don't force other characters to move unless they allow you to let them move them.

5. Don't be rude unless it's in your character it's more for the ooc discussion.

6. No OOC Drama. owo

7. Don't use text speech.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Well, I'm awake, so I think I'll start :P ))

In the peaceful streets of Japan, a couple vendors were setting up shop and ready to start a new day work. As one fruit stand in particular was about to open. A young boy, not looking to be any older than 16, bolted past the cart, knocking over a few durians in the process.

"Hey kid!" The vendor yelled, "Get back here and help me clean up the mess you made!"

The boy, who went by the name of Yoki Tsutomu, looked behind him, still sprinting hard. "Sorry sir, but I've really gotta go! If I'm late for school on the first day the teachers are going to kill me!"

The aggravated merchant watched as the boy dashed off into the distance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 7:45 am, most of the students wait in the courtyard for class to start, chatting amongst themselves or studying. As Yoki slid through the gates, he gave out a huge sigh of relief.

"So I made it, thank god..."

Yoki looked around the courtyard. So this is what private school was like... When he was a freshman he tried taking an entry test to Teriel, but only managed to make a high enough score this year when he took it a second time. Still, it was all a lot to take in.

"I have a good feeling about this place..." He said to himself, a big grin across his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
As he locked the front doors of the Zenima Book store, a boy by the name of Kimirou Asura noticed the commotion by the fruit stand. Such insolence. He grabbed his cello from off the ground and threw it over his shoulder like a back pack. He then adjusted his white gloves on both hands. "I wouldn't be sad if I never saw him again." Miru then walked past the fruit stand on his way to school. "You could at least help instead of walk by with out even a word." The stand owner screamed at him. Miru placed his hand on him forehead and looked cut-eyed at the man. "Hate it for you" he announced with a smirk and continued his walk.

"Aine, it's your first day of school. Don't work so hard in this small shop." Aine's grandmother told her as Aine was caring for each of the flowers in the shop. She already had her violin case and her bag at the door where her grandmother stood.

"Ah, but..." She tilted her head over to her grandmother.

"No, go to school. You wanted to go to this type of school, right?" Aine nodded as soon as her grandmother asked her. Without another word Aine walked over to the door picking up her Violin case and bag leaving out of the door behind her she heard her grandmother yell out "Good Luck!" Looking back Aine gave her grandmother a weak smile then started to walk away from the shop. She saw a man with bigger case in his hands walk in front of her. Behind him there was a fruit vendor trying to pick up the fruit that had fallen from his stand.

Looking away from the fruit vendor and towards her way at school then back at the man she let out a sigh and ran towards him helping pick up the fruit. As soon as all the fruit was picked up she ran away to the school. She didn't care much that she would be late but she didn't want any more contact with the person.

Getting to school, amazingly she wasn't late, she walked around slowly seeing how many people talked and lazed around the yard of the school.

"So much..." She said looking from side to side a bit confused.

Miru looked behind himself once entering the front court yard of the school. He noticed the girl liking around confused and slowly walked towards her. Once in front of her, he asked quietly,"Are you ok? You look a little overwhelmed."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a breakfast bar and pushed it out towards her. "Here take this." He smiled slightly then pulled a book out of his other pocket and began reading it as if he wasn't going to move until she took the bar.

Yoki sat at a bench, piecing his thoughts together. "So my red binder is for math, black for Science, grey for.... Writing? Yeah, that works. Let see- wait, where's my history binder?" He realized he was sitting on it. "Okay, so I have my four core classes, my second language is English... I think I'm ready!" He stands up, carrying the stack of textbooks and binders to his locker.

As he walks, the top binder slides off the stack and on the floor. "Shit..." As he tries to reach for it, the rest of the books in his arms topple down as well. The boy sighs as he begins picking up the books and papers now all over the ground.

Aine kept looking around until seeing someone standing in front of her. Her initial reaction was to check if her right eye was still covered. Feeling her hair over her eye. She looked the male in front of her up and down seeing he was holding a case. "Ah, case." She stared at it tilting her head a bit then looked back up seeing he had something in his hand holding it out towards her. Looking around she'd hesitantly take the breakfast bar. Once it was in her hand she looked back up at him. She didn't know what to say but she should say thank you. Though she couldn't and just ran away from him. I think I'll thank him later... when I can.

She ran inside the building, stopping to catch her breath when she saw a different boy picking up books off the ground. Instead of helping she was going to walk pass him. Once she did she completely stopped and turned back around feeling completely awful about not helping him. She grabbed up a couple of books and a binder from the floor. "So much things." She said out loud mostly to herself.

Yoki looks up at the girl. "It is a lot, isn't it?" He smiles and takes the books from her hands. "Thank you so much!" He this time sets the stack of books on the ground before having his hands do something else. "Nice to meet you! I'm Yoki Tsumotu! But most people call me Yoki, or... Tsumotu... It really depends on what you're into!" He holds out his hand, gesturing for a handshake.

She blinked, surprised about him talking so casually with her. Looking at his hand she looked back at the door of the school she came from then back at the handing wondering how long it would take to just run away. That would be too much work for her though. It would have been easier if she didn't help him but she moved her hand realizing she was still holding onto a breakfast bar another guy had given her. She put the wrapped breakfast bar in her mouth before hesitantly placing her hand against the others to shake his hand.

"Aine. Nice to meet you too." She said in a quiet voice while looking to the ground then back behind her a bit nervous. She was going to just go to the music room and play her violin all day not expecting to meet much people. If she were to see others. It would be in the hallway and in the music room playing an instrument. She never thought she'd actually talk to someone.

After the girl took the bar and ran off, Kimirou thought to himself, She is so shy. It is quite cute. He turned around and walked slowly towards the building and opened the door. "Here we go. The first day of school." He said as he took a deep breathe. Once he entered the building he looked around to see the new faces. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the girl shaking hands with the boy. I guess I came off a little rude or scare. Since she is shaking hands with that imbecile. That's one that crashed past the fruit stand earlier.

Kimirou put his head down and began to walk towards the music room. After a few steps, he pulled his book back out of his pocket and began to continue reading it again. He was completely oblivious to the world around him once he began reading the book. Somehow he still managed to find the music room and enter it without bumping into anyone. Once he entered the room, he walked to the chair in the back of the room and set he cello down next to it. He then sat down and continued to read the book. Ignoring everything around him. I wonder if it was my eyes that scared her. He thought to himself. He set the book down on his lap for a second. I hope that wasn't it. She seemed very nice. He then shook his head as he lifted the book back up to his face and continued to read.

A young girl named Yukiko walked on the cobblestone walk towards the school she had been attenting to for the last two years. Still, after all that time, she barely knew anyone. A friend of hers, Shiemi, who went to the same school about a month ago had just mooved to the uk because of her fathers work. But in the back of her mind, Yuki had the feeling she could make new friends rather easily.

A bright smile appeared as she saw her destination and she continued to walk. Allthough, just as she had taken a few steps in the heels she wore, only a few inches, she took a wrong step and ended up falling. Her flute case crashed onto the ground and opened. Parts of the flute fell out on the hard ground, as well as some sheets flew with the wind a little bit.

"Crappy shoes" Yuki muttered as she began picking up the pieces of the flute and a sigh of relief was released from her separated lips. "Thank god you're not broken" she mumbled when she saw that every piece of the flute were perfetcly fine and no harm done. Then she realised that she had lost her sheets in the wind and her eyes widened. "No, please no. I can't loose them now" She said while she stood up from the ground and began to run after her music sheets.

(( Sorry, internet crashed.))

Yoki was glad that she accepted the gesture, the shy ones are always the hardest to get through to. "I see you have some sort of instrument case on your back. What do you play?" He said, making casual conversation. He felt almost bad talking to her, as it was obvious she was uncomfortable with the whole situation.

AIne broke away from the handshake then looked behind her at the door seeing a girl running outside of the building. She wondered why she was doing something like that. My attention reverted back to Yoki. She took her case and opened it showing him the violin. She was more worried about the girl running. Instead of staying she bowed to Yoki. "I'm sorry... I need to go."

Aine ran back outside seeing the girl running for her paper then looked back at Yoki and her violin wondering if it's best to just leave it. But she couldn't and ran outside of the building to help the girl. Without any problem Aine caught up to the girl "Need help?" She asked between deep breaths. She really wanted to go to the music room and play her instrument to calm her nerves. It wasn't likely for her to leave someone who needed help.

The junior stood there, chuckling. "She's a strange one, alright." He picks up his books and walked over to his locker. "206, that's mine..." After putting his things in the Locker, he takes a look at his schedule. "I have... Writing first. Cool." He glances at his wristwatch and realized he had about 20 minutes to kill. "Man, I guess there was no need for me to be in such a hurry after all." Yoki decides to go explore the building, see what all there is to do. As he walked, he realized that on the floor where the accident took place, a stray Violin bow was lying on the ground. "Ah, this must belong to Miss Aine" He muttered to himself. He picked it up and walked off in her general direction, hoping to find her.

Yuki looked at the girl who ran beside her. Surprised that she was actually helping her.

"Ah, you see those music sheets in the air. Well, those are mine" She giggled insecurily as she stopped due to her being out of breath. She still didn't let her eyes off the papers and watched them fly up in a cherry tree. Yuki sighed in relief, now she should be able to get them, it's not that high up. But then again, she herself wasn't that tall.

Her shoes made light, clicking noises as she walked towards the tree where she once again stopped to stare up at her music sheets. Her arms reached upwards and her feet lifted from the ground in a jump. An attempt that failed.

"As you may see, I'm not tall enough to reach there.." Her eyes wandered over to the girl. "Do you know where to get a ladder or something? I really need those music sheets"

Yoki walked out into the courtyard, over to his left, he found his target: Aine was talking with some other girl near the cherry tree. He jogged over there, calling out her name. "Miss Aine! You forgot something!" He held up the bow, waving it back and forth. When he made it over to where the two were standing, he noticed the annoyance in the other girl's face. "Is something wrong?" He asks them both.

Aine stopped when the girl stopped following her gaze to the flying pieces of paper that flew into a cherry blossom tree. Aine followed the girl then looked up in the tree. A small smile appeared seeing the girl trying to jump to get the music sheets. Noticing Yoki he was holding onto a bow noticing it looked familiar, she stopped smiling for the bit pointing up at the tree. "Paper." is all she muttered out.

Today was Raini's first day she decided to move into the dorms. It was easier then her having to walk all the way here every morning. She packed her bag and headed to her music class. She walked in the class trying to find a good seat. Guess I'll seat here. She sat next to this boy who seemed to be reading. Raini liked to read herself. "Looks like a good book what you reading?"

@babyjoker36610

Yuki looked at the guy who aproached them. 'So Aine was it?' She thought and smiled towards the guy.

"My music sheets are stuck in the tree, and I'm barely two inches from reaching them, do you know where to get a ladder?" Once again, her eyes wandered over to the tree again with furrowed eyebrows. Her icy-blue braid was now looser than before but for the moment, she didn't mind it.

Yoki then looked up to the branches of the tree. "I don't have a ladder, but..." He took a running start and latched onto the side of the tree. "I'll see what I can do." he began scooting himself up hugging the tree tightly. "Almost... got it..." He reached as far as he could. "..........AHA! I've got-" after grabbing the sheets, he lost grip of the trunk and fell flat on his face. "Here you go..." He said, holding the papers up while still on the ground.

Aine bit her lip and covered her mouth with her right hand trying to stifle a laugh. Seeing the girl was fine now she turned back to the school but looked back at Yoki. "Umm, my bow?" She looked away from him still trying not to laugh at what he just did. Taking her violin case off her back she opened it seeing she did accidentally leave her bow unattended. She let out a sigh then rubbed her forehead with her gloved hands. "I'm sorry Sir Vio." she muttered to her violin.

Yuki giggled at the sight of the guy climbing up the tree. But just as quickly as he got up, he fell down on the stone ground.

"Sh-t! Are you allright?" She yelled as she got the papers from his hands.

"Thank you either way" She smiled happily, yet worried of him being hurt.

Yoki sits up immediately. "Oh, right. Bow." He picks it up off the ground and hands it to her. "There you go, then!" He stands up and looks over to the other girl. "I'll be fine, don't worry." He brushed the dirt off of his face and held out his other hand. "Yoku Tsutomu, nice to meet you!" He gave a big grin as usual.

"Are you sure? You do kind of have a scratch on your cheek." Yuki said with a raised eyebrow while gently touching the scratch with her cold fingers. "Oh, I'm Yukuki Fukui" She exclaimed while shaking his hands and replying with a similar grin as him. Allthough, Yukos grin was way more joyful than hers. And you could feel the happy aura around him, almost like a decease, infecting most of the people around him. Because of these thoughts, Yuki began to giggle, but quickly stopped when she realised that she was the only one who heard her thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back