• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Teriel School of Arts (Anime Roleplay)

"No it's just that this is a first time for me that's all." She wasn't sure how she felt. She just surprised he liked her like that.

"So do you...uh...want to...go out with me?" He said with giant gaps in his sentences moving his leg nervously (I got to go just anwser i'lll be back on soon to reply)

"I'm not sure I......." She looked down at her feet and thought a min. Then she looked back up at him. "Your really nice and all but......"

Koemi walked out of the diner, tired. Her workday was done. She then saw Stella and ran up to her. "Hi Stella, I'm Koemi, but call me Koe," she said. "So... What school do you go to?

"So do I," she replied. "How did you get in the school?" Koe then yawned and slipped her name tag into her pocket. "Maybe you've met my brother Aaron."

Vincent was walking, or more like wandered in town, he had no certain destination but he continued to walk. He was carrying a bag of groceries he bought earlier and his bag. People were walking past him, some of them giving him a slight glance, but he didn't bother them. When reaching a door he stepped into the electronic shop with a sigh to get a new lens for his camera.

Asami walked around town in her usual outfit. She looked around seeing if there was anything unusual going on today. She noticed people giving her stares as she walked, but it wasn't like she cared. She stepped into a shop and looked around seeing if anything was going on that would make her afternoon interesting

Vincent was lost in his own mind, figuring out wich one to buy. He picked up the two closest to him and studied them carefully. His black hair was almost covering his eyes since his face was tilted downwards. A heavy sigh could be heard as he put down one of the lenses and picked up another one. Without looking up where he was going, he headed for the checkout.

"I'm new also, and so is my brother. I got in for cheerleading and and singing." Koemi was glad she found someone from her school that's a friend.

Vincent felt someone bumping into him and immediately backed a few steps before realising that he was about to drop one of the lenses. "Crap" He muttred just as the object fell down and crashed onto the ground. A glance shot towards the girl in front of him while he sat down on the ground, picking up the pieces of a broken camera-lens. "I'm sorry" He mumbled and once again glanced at the girl.

"But I wasn't watching where I was going. Please, let me pay for it" she said and felt a shiver run up her spine as a creepy man brushed against her as he walked past them

"Really cool!" She looked over at Robin. And then thought for a min. "Hey Robin I'll talk to you later." She garbed Koemi's hand and ran down the side walk till they were out of Robin site. She looked at Koemi and said "Hey I need some advice on some thing."

Vincent glared slightly at the man, but shrugged it off. "Listen, I was the one who bumped into you right? I'll be the one paying."

(Sorry, I'm going to bed :/ you know, timezones)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back