• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tentative Toe-Dipping Search {Animal RP}

Buuma

To start, it has been a while since I have role-played anything at all. I will likely be just a tad rusty. I have been thinking lately that I might want to try getting back into writing as it may help in a therapeutic sense. It is something that I want to give a try at the very least...so here I am! I normally go by Eternal but since that user was taken, I will simply have to adapt to the user that it would accept. It is a combination of two childhood pets (Budha or "Bu-Bear" and Duma). So there's that....

Anyways! I haven't made a search post in so long I don't even know what to put anymore. Let's see...I would consider myself at least above semi-literate. I used to be considered advanced but some time has passed so I won't give myself the benefit of the doubt. XD My post length varies with what is going on and what I'm given to respond to, but it is generally 3-5 paragraphs long if not more. I do not want a partner that is only going to give me a single paragraph here and there and I definitely don't want to constantly respond to one-liners. What else? I am comfortable with playing multiple characters. I can play male or female. I am only comfortable playing heterosexual characters as far as any type of romance is concerned. I'm not intolerant and you may play your own characters as you wish, I just don't have the ability to portray my characters any other way. I write true to my own perceptions and experiences so there is just nothing to pull from, you know?

As far as what genre I am looking for right now...I'm kind of wanting to return to my roots a little and start off the way I started way back when. So I am looking for Warriors or Wolves mostly but will also consider other types of animal role-plays as well.

In an effort to not overwhelm myself while I am just starting back out, I will only be looking for one 1x1, hopefully long-term, role-play partner. Please PM me or reply here if interested or if you'd like to discuss more before committing to anything!

I apologize in advance if the chosen sub-genres do not necessarily apply.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back