• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tempy's Search Thread~ (Ignore Post Count)

Hello! I tend to play Male characters. But sadly I dont know most of the fandoms you mentioned. I have heard of some, just never played any. But I love Romance, action, fantasy, mystery, horror. Im open to any one of those, all of those at the same time, doesnt matter to me! though I use discord mostly, but I can roleplay on facebook or skype (though that program is on my phone.) I am 18+ so that isnt an issue. I cant pm though, due to the 24hr rule.

Hello! I tend to play Male characters. But sadly I dont know most of the fandoms you mentioned. I have heard of some, just never played any. But I love Romance, action, fantasy, mystery, horror. Im open to any one of those, all of those at the same time, doesnt matter to me! though I use discord mostly, but I can roleplay on facebook or skype (though that program is on my phone.) I am 18+ so that isnt an issue. I cant pm though, due to the 24hr rule.

Hopefully you can at least see the one I sent you. Used to be able to reply so long as someone else messaged you first. Don't know if that's changed or not, but if you can see it, just add me on Discord and we'll go from there!

Hey, Tempus. I am so interested in rping with you. I am coming back from a funk I was in so it says I haven't been active in a while, but would love to get back into more literate writing, especially since my schedule freed up massively, but I do work for a company that doesn't have me on a set schedule, so I don't have times where I am active. Anywho, I am up for anything, I play male and female characters, and prefer to double or more depending on the story. I am good with any plot lines, though I have been craving an action type roleplay. Hope to write with you soon. :)

Hey! i think we had a harry potter thing going on once, and i'm not really sure what happened to it, but would you like to maybe star something up again?

Hey! i think we had a harry potter thing going on once, and i'm not really sure what happened to it, but would you like to maybe star something up again?

It was probably during the period of time where I was literally dying during my last pregnancy! So I apologize profusely for falling off the face of the earth, it was not intentional I swear. But shoot me a message and we can definitely talk something up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back