Temporary OOC

Sorry guys, I have just been a bit busy today. I will respond today, though I can agree that a timeskip might be necessary (to repair damage and the like)

K seriously how did we get from Yua being kidnaped to everything going boom! XD haha I'm sitting here like damn this turned into utter chaos haha

Guys please tell me if you are dissatisfied with my newest post. I wrote it that way because the setting was difficult to understand, I think. It's a face off between the gangs, the Rose Corp. in the staircase, huddled together (right after Yua escaped), and the Dead Walkers' cars are parked in the garage, the occupants within pointing their guns at the stairs.

Guys, relax with the posting, seriously. I swear, if this continues on, I am going to have to put a posting limit!

I never thought I'd have to do that.

Guys, relax with the posting, seriously. I swear, if this continues on, I am going to have to put a posting limit!

I never thought I'd have to do that.

It's one of the few RPs that got me "really" interested... so I may post a lot, sorry.

But I have to disagree with the posting limit, as it slows the RP down a lot, and sometimes may even kill it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's one of the few RPs that got me "really" interested... so I may post a lot, sorry.

But I have to disagree with the posting limit, as it slows the RP down a lot, and sometimes may even kill it.

I'm with him on this. I've been in RP's where it takes everyone a long ass time to post and every single time they end up dead. So, I'm against having a posting limit. I'll slow down a bit, but not so much as to where there's like maybe 2 posts every 6 hours. I'm interested in this, and slow posting kills roleplays, so I don't want that to happen.

@Victoria Bradley

I'm about to head out for a few hours so the meeting might play out during the timeskip. If you like we can just wrap it up with our respective posts in a backflash fashion or alternatively pretend it only started after the skip and continue from there.

I was suppose to investigate the explosion that happened at one of the warehouses that belonged to the Rose Corporation as Deputy of the Western Dragon Triad.

@Cheshire Grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back