Temporary OOC

I declare this the official OOC then. Kinda beat me to the punch, but okay xD

Good news though! Posting WILL start today, I will be making another character (hopefully) and then we will get started! Hope everyone is excited!

I am excited! I don't know why, but I keep getting a Saints Row feel from this... Thats not a bad thing, atleast to me, as I loved the series. Maybe its the Deadwalkers... ANYWAYS, I can't wait to get started. I'll go ahead and finish Damien.

OK, well, I'm ready as Jackson about ready to try to peace out the Russians and capture more Deadwalkers for his human trafficking ring

Yeah, you'll like Andrew's reaction to them muscling in on his gangs territory xD

@Andraus

Hope my character is to your liking. I did modify Tian (from the last RP we both done) to the setting of this RP since I thought he'd be a good addition to this kind of genre ^^

Okay, so, I'm REAALLLLY close to finishing my history. Sorry, it took so long, had to keep starting some segments from scratch because my tabs kept reloading. It's a little rushed and a little shitty and I think I could have done WAAAAAY better, but it'll be done.

*is watching everyone talking as I nom on a poptart*

Can I has some?

Well, I finished. Gonna go to bed now. Have fun reading my characters jumble of unintelligible madness.

Figured I'd drop in on the meeting between Troy and Ivan for a bit and chat. If you guys had something else in mind however, I'll edit to simply having Lucius lounging around somewhere else. 

I didn't tag anyone in my post because i'm not sure who the text would go to so i'm letting any Braginsky member take it

@Fenris

*flails and noms on poptart* Yays~ thank you, at first I thought it was too much to read and no one was really going read it all~

@LoneSniper87

I did in fact misread your post and got halfway into writing something entirely different.. thanks for the heads up. Work is really cranking up the pressure for about 5-6 days so I'll be little off/slow to respond. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back