Temporary OOC

fuck me! Usually I complain about the lack of inactivity but now there is too much and I can barely keep up

Right? Its crazy. I was trying to get atleast four RP's under my belt so I had something to do. All four can't just go inactive after all.

Now? Woo... I think three may be enough. Maybe.

@TheMilkMan I am glad my roleplay has spawned such activity from enlightened individuals.

Aaaww... I'm an enlightened individual!

Can only agree. On off days its a blessing, but right now its a friggin struggle to keep up... Holiday schedules are coming though; so it'll all work out :D

@Fenris

*Is nomming on the popotart as I give you one* Here you go~

Also, I am going to be putting the Braginsky NPCs in their own thread under the Braginsky Family.

@Cheshire Grin

I thank thee for thy humble gift noble soul! 

Sounds good! And while it doesn't matter yet, if we keep going at this speed we might want to consider keeping a summary of events somewhere; maybe organized by faction or chronologically...

I can't be the only one actually terrified by Ivan and his pipe, right? I can imagine any one of our characters going into a fist fight with him and losing. Hard. 8'5 Russian meat walls be scary, man.

RIP the Dead Walkers and Carter. They were both so young...

Damien, Andrew and the other Stiff, who's name I don't remember, may be the only ones making it out of this.

Unless Andrew pulls a Rambo and goes on a killing spree with that beautiful rocket launcher of his... Gah, this is one of those moments I wish I was here!

Hey guys, sorry to bother, but could we do a time skip as once Willow is captured, we need time to break her. It'll only be a day and no offense, but I think everyone needs a day in RP after that huge battle

[SIZE= 12px]@Andraus Just wanted to let you know that I responded for Troy's and Anastasia's line. If you're busy I understand lovely! Just wanted to make sure you knew incase you didn't : )[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back