• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tempest of Fate Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
What is the current year? I'd like to know, so I'm not writing things like "x years ago" when writing history and stuff.

Also, do we have a villain yet or at least some conflict brewing? I'm reworking some bits of Astralla's history, as well as creating some other characters to fill in Sanctuary's history and current state of affairs. I'm going to write a few things about Sanctuary's relationship with its neighbors, especially the elves of Kuepa.

lolz lets see if it is based off the industrial revolution timeline if you are wanting a year lets go with, January 18, 1840 for an exact day to start the rp. AnonyMouse AnonyMouse also I will get everything added sometime today. also will put a link to the Rebooted rp in the first post on page 1

lolz lets see if it is based off the industrial revolution timeline if you are wanting a year lets go with, January 18, 1840 for an exact day to start the rp. AnonyMouse AnonyMouse also I will get everything added sometime today. also will put a link to the Rebooted rp in the first post on page 1
OOH! That means that Shadowflower has hatched at January 18, 1839 :)

Okayy my people's bare with me so this isn't so confusing, on the section where it says from. lets use that more like a deal that tells me where your characters are currently living and where they are from. Some of them already have that i just want to clarify it that's all... if they travel around then they will be put under a travelers section. Im sorry bout this, just there has a been a bit of confusion on that part, all my fault.

Okayy my people's bare with me so this isn't so confusing, on the section where it says from. lets use that more like a deal that tells me where your characters are currently living and where they are from. Some of them already have that i just want to clarify it that's all... if they travel around then they will be put under a travelers section. Im sorry bout this, just there has a been a bit of confusion on that part, all my fault.
Maybe there could be 2 points to write, first "from:" what is what people they think they are and/or where they have born (As like someone would have born in Sini but lives at Sanctuary meaning that he would be Sini's civilian but just lives different country if he still thinks that he is civilian of that country.) and then where they live now would be "living:" If you are living where you have born, there is no need to mention it. In CS there would be list of from and in first post of RP there would be editing list of where people lives and travels.

Maybe there could be 2 points to write, first "from:" what is what people they think they are and/or where they have born (As like someone would have born in Sini but lives at Sanctuary meaning that he would be Sini's civilian but just lives different country if he still thinks that he is civilian of that country.) and then where they live now would be "living:" If you are living where you have born, there is no need to mention it. In CS there would be list of from and in first post of RP there would be editing list of where people lives and travels.
yeah i intend to put that in there here soon

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon good now size makes sense. And if Shadowflower and Xīwàng ever meet there is going to be lot of confusion between them as they are same age but doesn't look like that, even in human form.

Also i like how you already know that you have sister and brother, i leaved to others to pick up if they want to have eggs. And that you are mixed of aqua and sky. (I am more mixed still as Shadowflower's mother was aqua/sky and father is true drake that is suitable to land and water (lives at swamps and forest)

Last edited:
Aaaaaand, one more question. (Last one, I promise.) About when were the first tamers created? Was this hundreds of years ago, or more like ancient history? 1000+ years ago? I feel like this was mentioned in the lore of the old RP, but now I can't find it.

Aaaaaand, one more question. (Last one, I promise.) About when were the first tamers created? Was this hundreds of years ago, or more like ancient history? 1000+ years ago? I feel like this was mentioned in the lore of the old RP, but now I can't find it.
Can't find old lore? Have you tried links top of page?

Edit: i did small research to begin post and old lore, there isn't timeframe (by how i saw with tired eyes) but speaking of ancient dragons who had already died to old age. So it's safe to say that it's very long times ago.

Last edited:
I think im going to revamp Kai it wouldn’t make sense to give him a physical boost if he has a sword now. I’ll get to it tonight

Lolz there isn't really a time frame of when the first were made, but if this help dragons have been known to live for thousands of years and my ancient dragons are dead now, their spirits remain to watch over the world which is why they can barely do anything fiscally to help their kind. However there are still direct bloodlines form the very first Tamers to this day. Take gomez:'s character in the old room and hopefully in this rebooted one if they ever make it 😂

I stopped getting alerts and forgot to check in here like a dummy lol. Will look over stuff tomorrow morning when I get off work unless I llike....fall asleep or something

Sorry for my lack of activity. I have been deep in my lair, plotting and scheming. (But, seriously, I've been working a lot and plugging away at the new characters when I'm not.) They're about 90% done and I hope to have them posted tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Also, LOL at Carson being in "love" with Astralla. Poor guy has no idea what he's getting himself into...

My first post is up. I'll be adding at least two more today, but I have to go out for a few hours. Integra is open for interaction; next post will introduce Astralla.

BTW, BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising I'll write a post for Strallheim (Astralla's hometown) later today. I'm pretty sure she would've told Carson and Kenna where she lives and left an open invitation for them to drop by sometime. They can chill at her manor with Falco and Cecile 'til she gets back from the capital. And I have plot reasons why it might be a good idea to have Carson and Kenna there... because things are about to happen... bad things.

Sorry for the slow posting. I've been sick and working (a terrible combination) but the first half is finally up. I assume Tempest is somewhere in the keep; she can run into Integra or Astralla or both. LindsMagee LindsMagee

Also, I'll try to get the other part up tonight, so Carson and Kenna have something to do. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

LindsMagee LindsMagee
Sorry for the (very long) wait. It's been a rough week at work and, even when I have time to sit down to write, I just couldn't find the words or motivation even though I really wanna see where this RP heads. Well, it's been over a week and that's unacceptable, so I'm working on a post now. It's better to write a mediocre post and get my head back in the game than to write nothing at all.

Anyway, I doubt I'll finish it before leaving for work, but expect it sometime today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back