• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tempest of Fate Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ugh okay so I'm in the middle of move n and i haven't been able to post much. I'm sorry for that. However I hope to be moved fully by this weekend or at least that's the hope

ookkkkkaayyyyy you guys i am so so so so sorry. I've been so busy with moving and i just now got almost everything settled. Though i still should be working on getting stuff put up i want a day to relax. I don't care what my hubby says he's been getting off work and playing his games so imma get my rp's settled out.

I PLAN TO REBOOT THIS!! :D For those of you who are still with me we can keep our current relationships and such. This just needs a rebooot with a bit more of a plot put in it. A bit more structure if you will. I will try to get the reboot information made today don't keep me to that though cuz like i said i still have some stuff i should get done today. But in the midst of this rp getting rebooted i'll be rebooting a human experiment rp and a canine experiment rp if any of you are interested in either of those.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Wonderblue Wonderblue Gohan510 Gohan510 WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Comet Comet sprouhtt sprouhtt Lord Anubis Lord Anubis mourning star mourning star AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Takumi98 Takumi98 GolemGuy GolemGuy

Side note: Also Veltsu VI Veltsu VI I know Prophecy is active due to a certain rp.

ookkkkkaayyyyy you guys i am so so so so sorry. I've been so busy with moving and i just now got almost everything settled. Though i still should be working on getting stuff put up i want a day to relax. I don't care what my hubby says he's been getting off work and playing his games so imma get my rp's settled out.

I PLAN TO REBOOT THIS!! :D For those of you who are still with me we can keep our current relationships and such. This just needs a rebooot with a bit more of a plot put in it. A bit more structure if you will. I will try to get the reboot information made today don't keep me to that though cuz like i said i still have some stuff i should get done today. But in the midst of this rp getting rebooted i'll be rebooting a human experiment rp and a canine experiment rp if any of you are interested in either of those.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Wonderblue Wonderblue Gohan510 Gohan510 WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Comet Comet sprouhtt sprouhtt Lord Anubis Lord Anubis mourning star mourning star AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Takumi98 Takumi98 GolemGuy GolemGuy

Side note: Also Veltsu VI Veltsu VI I know Prophecy is active due to a certain rp.
Count me in on the reboot. This had a lot of potential, just needs some plot.

PS: Astralla for president Supreme Dictator For Life. Vote or die.

I'd be interested in a reboot. Honestly, I haven't been posting because I've only got one character and I keep missing people posting xD I'd make another character, if I wasn't so confused to the plot XD

May i suggest that when rebooting we go year towards? So you will have more mobile dragons and my teeth starts to sprout? + at least i would be started to give moods to you.
I'd be interested in a reboot. Honestly, I haven't been posting because I've only got one character and I keep missing people posting xD I'd make another character, if I wasn't so confused to the plot XD
Hint: i try to visit everyday here and post nearly immediately if i see that there has been post by either both of you, or like last time i got idea to just do something.

Edit: i haven't followed plot, because i am baby dragon.

Hint: i try to visit everyday here and post nearly immediately if i see that there has been post by either both of you, or like last time i got idea to just do something.

Unfortunately, I do have work most days, and so I don't often have the time to check, or to hunt down where a post might be

Sweet and yeah i sort of just made this a free for all rp and it was half way okay in the reboot i'll set up different cities and towns. nowww

Here is the big quetion for you all, do you want me just to make this a modern rp?

Sweet and yeah i sort of just made this a free for all rp and it was half way okay in the reboot i'll set up different cities and towns. nowww

Here is the big quetion for you all, do you want me just to make this a modern rp?
I remember reading one point how someone get inside car...

I'm down for the reboot

I don't really care either way lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But on thinking modern might work better and it would make sense with all the different powers between the elves, dragons, and Tamers.

Err okay so in all honesty I was thinking of making several different Territories, The Sanctuary being one of them with Astralla with the leader of the territory as she has been :) AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Here is the big question for you all, do you want me just to make this a modern rp?
I like the industrial revolution setting. It's modern enough that things like guns and automobiles exist, but not so modern that there are phones, internet, etc. And traveling actually takes time. Just getting from point A to B is an adventure. I think the modern setting would take away some of that.

Also, a one-year time skip allows us to develop our characters a little and play out some "what-if" scenarios. For example, did Astralla ever make it to Elros and partner with him to build a rail line to Sanctuary? And, if so, did it go smoothly or are racial tensions hindering the project? Or did she get distracted by Carson and Kenna and is off gallivanting around the countryside fighting traffickers instead, and has completely forgotten about the real reason she left Sanctuary in the first place? Oh, so many options...

I like the industrial revolution setting. It's modern enough that things like guns and automobiles exist, but not so modern that there are phones, internet, etc. And traveling actually takes time. Just getting from point A to B is an adventure. I think the modern setting would take away some of that.

Also, a one-year time skip allows us to develop our characters a little and play out some "what-if" scenarios. For example, did Astralla ever make it to Elros and partner with him to build a rail line to Sanctuary? And, if so, did it go smoothly or are racial tensions hindering the project? Or did she get distracted by Carson and Kenna and is off gallivanting around the countryside fighting traffickers instead, and has completely forgotten about the real reason she left Sanctuary in the first place? Oh, so many options...
Facts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back