Chitchat Tell me something good that happened to you today!

Managed to get out of bed and finally shave this forest on my face

And was able to inject myself with my medication instead of dragging myself out to get my doc to do it for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I woke up and realised I have an extra day to celebrate Eid whilst my little sister has to go to that hell-hole, also known as school.

I finally got to speak to my boyfriend after a week

I cheered my friend up with showing up at her home with cookies because she was sad. It was great to see her happy again.

ummmm..... Nothing overly interesting happened to me today, but! A few days ago I evicted someone from my life over the phone who should have been out of it a long long time ago. She responded with " wow. That's REALLY mature". I'm very proud of myself for telling her the truth as well as friendship dumping her. ( :) )

Feya said:
I cheered my friend up with showing up at her home with cookies because she was sad. It was great to see her happy again.
I'm sure she really appreciates it( :) ) She sounds like she has a good friend

I actually managed to apologize to an Ex after a bad breakup which took a big weight off of my shoulders. Also the weather was super nice today :D

chesirekitten said:
I'm sure she really appreciates it( :) ) She sounds like she has a good friend
Thank you so much, I hope I am a good friend to her. :)

~

I found a new song that I really like today. :D

My sugar gliders are finally in the same cage together, and now they're buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back