Other Tell me something about you/your avatar and I'll make a flag for you.

Jean Otus

Would-Be Prince
I have found a little program that lets me make flags, I find it really fun to make up alternate history flags or nonsense countries. Tell me a random fact about yourself or your avatar and I will reward you with a flag for your own personal country.

I'll do one for my avatar and one for me:
-I love fantasy settings, especially pyromancy.
-My character is a hardened warrior, seeing many battles behind his thick helmet.

is that enough? :D

My pfp is my online persona. She is a Demon Dragon from the pits of Hell. She sold her soul for the ability to control and summon knives. Good luck 👍

Only reason why I chose patterns as a general theme for my account here is because I had some wallpaper that was left over from renovating the guest room in my house fall on my head earlier that day. Inspiration literally struck me and as soon as I noticed the pattern that was on it I had just the right idea.

my profile picture is a cool handsome robot who drives q convertible. he's very seductive. also was drawn by a demon dragon who sold her soul to control knives.

To be honest anything red, black, edgy and slightly sinister will do. Preferably with the omega symbol somewhere. Maybe with a skull.

My profile pic is more pink than I would prefer, but I like the lineart. I'm an animation nerd. I play drums

Idk if any of that helps at all but you got me curious xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back