• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Teenie's Fandom Search!

Teenie

Fandom Trash

Hello, hello, users of RPNation!

I am looking to write a few stories with a few people as a hobby so I have something to do with my time other than study and work.

Below are a couple of things I thought maybe you'd like to know about me, if not, feel free to skip to the good stuff!

• I am Canadian!

• I am 19 years old!

• EST timezone

• I am 100% obsessed with the internet and I will probably be online all the time.

• I am in my first year of university, so if I don't reply right away, please understand that I may be in a class or working on something!

• I almost work full time work hours on top of school, so weekends are the busiest times for me until the evenings!

• Super friendly, I promise! (Canada has taught me well)

I am currently interested in writing for three different fandoms, there is no particular order of craving, and I promise (hopefully) that I will add more fandoms in the future.

• MARVEL - ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MCU

• (AGENTS OF SHIELD - ALSO ALWAYS LOOKING)

• DC (Also some of Gotham on Netflix)

• AMERICAN HORROR STORY (Preferably the first season)

There are some stories I have in mind that include Canon x OC and others that include Canon x Canon.

With the Canon x OC stories, I am more than happy to double up with you and write one Canon and one OC, if you will do the same!

Couple of RULES:

(I'm sorry, it has to be said)

• Proper GRAMMAR and SPELLING: Yes, I absolutely understand if all of your posts cannot be perfect to the final punctuation mark, but I honest to God, cannot stand chat speak/text talk while writing with someone. If there is one rule that absolutely NEEDS to be upheld, it is this one. This is important for me to get into the story, myself.
  • Activity: Again, yes, I understand we are human, and life can certainly get in the way of pretty much anything and everything. I do not have a heart of stone and I promise I am extremely understanding when it comes to life and having to take some time to yourself. Activity is important to me because most of the time I get way too obsessed with stories and I honestly cannot be patient for the life of me.
  • Chatting: I can absolutely be a bit of a chatter box! I love talking to people and getting to know them! Chatting with my rp partner helps me to feel a lot more comfortable while writing and it's always fantastic to be able to have friends online and talk about our days.

Please please please tell me if you are getting bored of our role play, no hard feelings,

I want you to enjoy writing for it as much as I do!

I think that is about it for now!

You may message me or leave a comment down below if you are interested!

Take care. x

Teenie out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!! What's up? How has your day been? I would say Happy Almost Thanksgiving, but if you live in Canada your Thanksgiving was like last month, wasn't it? So Happy Late Thanksgiving xD

Well anyways! I would love to roleplay with you, but I'm not really into any of the fandoms that you listed. Do you think maybe we can come up with something else together, or maybe do a rp based off of a couple of cute pictures that i've found on Pinterest cause pinterset is life xD .

Hi, I would like to role play DC or Marvel with you. I know a fair amount about both through movies, shows (mostly animated), and comics.

I'd love to do American Horror Story with you! Honestly, the first season is my favorite so I'm fine with doing that if you still want to!

Hi!

I adore Marvel and am familiar with the DC comic universe. I'd love to get something started up. Doubling and original characters mixed with canons are my preference, but I'm open to a lot. Have a nice evening!

I'm either up for a Marvel RP or a Gotham RP, however, I prefer a Gotham RP.

Whoops I went back super far >.< I was looking for a specific thread and got distracted so if you are not still looking I apologize, I actually have a plot in mind for MCU but it's a bit weird :) pm me if interested the-airing would be Clint Barton / Wade Wilsion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back