• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teenagers of the Universe (Panfandom Adolescents)

IndoWriter

fFvwenfFaue9zloBAFhXEBpL3AxmD-asv-3hOtwYLOA

The water was suffocating.

It flooded his nose and mouth when he breathed, but the shock of everything didn't help him close them whatsoever. Peter Parker spastically shoved his limbs downwards and up in a paddling circle, but the random current quickly propelled him face-first into the seafloor. Now he was inhaling both water and dirt; a bad mix that didn't suit an oxygen breathing individual like him. His red-clad arms surged through the water with enough strength to pull his muscle fibers too much, yet it helped to get him upright in the water again. One more giant, unanimous kick of his legs and he found his head bursting through the surface of the ocean, already inhaling a raspy breath of oxygen through his soaking wet mask. Two pairs of milky white lenses kept seawater from his eyes as he sputtered in place, allowing him to prepare himself for another wave crashing down on his webbed head. He looked around frantically after that, for something he could haul himself onto to get his suit out of the water. Spider-man searched all around himself and immediately saw the familiar outline of a beach in the distance, crowned with a green point and otherwise colored a dull yellow. Before he could even begin to think of moving in that direction, flailing arms caught his attention from the corner of his left eye before disappearing under the surface.

Stifling a groan at his one-sided choice, The teenage superhero sucked in a mouthful of air and shot under towards the sinking body. Under normal circumstances, he might've gasped at seeing that he was untangling rope from a turtle's neck or the fact that this turtle was...humanoid. His hands unraveled the rope in seconds and the turtle's muscular arms began to mimic his own in a struggle to get back to the surface. They both created a duet of deep inhaling when they emerged, but the superhero was the first to break rhythm. "Over there! There's land over there!"

"I--What?! I can't s--" The turtle trailed off when a wave slammed into the back of his head, but continued right after. Peter was almost distracted by the weird mask he had on; with it's bright orange color scheme and completely white eyes. "I can't feel my leg!"

Peter made a sound of frustrated confusion at his odd announcement, but didn't need to be told twice concerning helping him. The task took all of twenty minutes to complete and pretty much tired him out by the time they reached shore. The sounds of gasping, water surging and occasional grunts all mixed in as one loud noise that didn't allow any thought other than surviving to arise. A pang of relief hit his heart when his feet finally scraped to a halt on a sandy floor, and soon he was able to get himself completely out of the water. Even when coughing up inhaled seawater, he could still hear the turtle crawling onto the beach to retch H20 himself. The two of them didn't want to say anything at first, since they were simply too busy trying to get their breathing back to normal, but eventually his thoughts did return to his swimming partner. How did they end up in an ocean? Was he an alien turtle? How was he so big? How could he talk?

The turtle couldn't begin to try forming a sentence, so Peter beat him to it. "Are...Are you actually...?"

"Yes, I'm actually a turtle..." He said after a cough. "A giant talking turtle."

He got to his large feet, but his movements were so uncertain that he almost felt insulted. Peter was harmless, so long as you didn't prank him with superglue or a whoopee cushion. "...I was actually going to ask if you were actually talking. I can believe a giant turtle." He paused, his head shifting in a way that didn't actually face the aforementioned reptile.

"Wait...no, I don't."

---------------------

Ever wonder what would happen if Spider-man met Michaelangelo? Ever think about the interactions that could arise between Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Raven? Do you think Steven Universe would get along with Rayla?

Essentially, what if teenagers from multiple fandoms ended up on a deserted island and had to depend on each other for the crazy future ahead of them?

Thats what this roleplay is about; a crazy sort of pan-fandom idea that I'd love to try out with at least two other individual people-- a storyline involving a band of teenagers from different walks of life, fighting the forces of evil and making a slow beeline towards their respective homes. While also being teenagers along the way, of course!

You can play as any teenage character from any fandom you wish, like:

• Marvel
  • DC
  • Star Wars
  • Steven Universe
  • Dragon Prince
  • RWBY
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Equestria Girls
  • TMNT
  • And several others that I probably can't think of.
If you are interested in this kind of thing, please tell me which teenage character you'd love to play down below! Note that I'd love to play MCU Spider-man, but am open to playing other characters if you'd reeeeeeally like the role!

Last edited:
I'd say this Peter is about...three years into being Spider-Man, so he's around 18, and is just about to become an adult. Is that alright? Sorry for all the questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back