• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Wolf Group RP OOC Chat

Fluffy Cookies

Angelic Demon
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, my name is Fluffy Cookies and I'm looking for a partner who will play Stiles or Isaac (specifically to be my character's love interest, and I'm looking more to Isaac than Stiles right now) from the Teen Wolf Tv series and others to play the other characters. I will play my own character Elaine Thatcher. She is a Seishin Kitsune. I don't mind if we do anything from the series, I only made it to the end of season 2 and plan on continuing. I don't care if you have more than one character but I do ask that you only take 2 unless we don't have enough people. We can do pretty much anything. If we do anything past season 2 someone else has to lead that. Also, I will only allow an Oc if I agree to your character sheet which can be posted on a character thread. This will be considered the OOC chat.

Open Characters:
Isaac Lahey
Scott McCall
Melissa McCall
Stiles Stilinski
Noah Stilinski
VOID
Alison Argent
Mr. Argent
Derek Hale
Peter Hale
Malia Tate
Lydia Martin
Jackson Whittemore
Theo Raeken
Liam Dunbar
Ethan / Aiden
Kira Yukimura
COACH BOBBY FINSTOCK

Last edited:
I know there are people out there who want to reply but are too afraid to. Please reply I am very much wanting to RP with some people or talk to someone.

Just wanted to give you a heads-up, we're only allowed to bump a post every 24 hours, what you're doing currently could be considered spam ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back