• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen Titans/Young Justice: Tribunal of Immolation

Also second character sheet is up. Rai is a fun character for these kind of things. Usually she ends up getting weaponized by humans because in her mind they can do no wromg (Dangerous mindset BTW. Offers some fun lessons in RP that some humans can be as evil if not moreso than demons are)

lol if she could get cold XD.

Also yeah theres lots of demons. That's why I took Rai away from the magic and to more of the tanky bruiser type. The kind you want to send in to take the damage and break people's ankles. She's also... odd. Really weird as far as demons go. Think of her like a therapist that actually can't judge you XD.

I guess you could say that in a way. The sentiment is definitely alike. Will and Diana do NOT get along at all.

Ok, posted my alt/backup character, let me know what you guys think.

EDIT:

Demonhunter Demonhunter I am an idiot, I didn't fully read Rai's profile and didn't realize that she also has a horse. Sorry about this, man.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back