• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen Titans/Young Justice: Tribunal of Immolation

Peri-winkle

broken like glass
dc.gif

Teen Titans & Young Justice: Tribunal of Immolation
In 2036, no one is safe. Heroes are under-attack. Someone, a traitor within one of the two popular teen hero teams, is leaking information to their enemies. These young heroes are being targeted by assassins, mercenaries, and those who are willing to kill the juvenile heroes. All attempts, so far, have been unsuccessful, but that doesn't account for all of the future attempts. It's up to the youngsters to find the leak within their organization(s) and plug it. But it's only a matter of time before the next attempt to take an adolescent life turns successful. Will the juvenile heroes be able to save their friends? Or will they perish at the hands of greater unknown forces?

Character Sheets: CS

Last edited:
I'll be working on Character Sheet guidelines! If you're interested, while I'm working on the CS, just drop a comment below! Any questions? Ask them below too!

update: this will be a future RP (like 15-20 years into the future). So characters can be descendants of previous, or, for some, current heroes.

Bruce Wayne has retired from the mantle of Batman, as has Clark Kent with the role of Superman. Dick Grayson has taken the cowl and is the current Dark Knight. And with the role of Nightwing vacant, Dick had asked for Damian to fill the position, to which he accepted. Tim Drake decided to stay as Red Robin, Jon Kent has taken his father's mantle of Superman and is now wearing the big "S". [that's as far as I've gotten with who is who in the RP.]

Question one, is this purely DC? Question two, I'm into this a lot, it sounds very cool. Question Also Two, are there any like 'guidelines' you want us to stay under when we make characters?

Question Also-Also Two, I'm very excited for this.

Answer one: What do you mean? If you're asking if this would be canon, I'd say to an extent it would be. If you mean "Could I bring a MARVEL character into this?" I'm gonna have to say no.

Answer two: Not a question but thank you.

Answer Also Two: I'm making those guidelines now,,,stay tuned

Answer Also-Also Two: Not a question, but I am too.
MotorheadRulez MotorheadRulez

I'm interested! Quick question, I've never watched Young Justice, but I have watched Teen Titans. Will that be enough knowledge to fully participate in the rp?

I'm interested! Quick question, I've never watched Young Justice, but I have watched Teen Titans. Will that be enough knowledge to fully participate in the rp?

Actually, that brings up a good question. Robin in Teen Titans, was that Dick Grayson? And in this rp, will Slade be 'Slade', or will he be 'Deathstroke'? Will he be a clever criminal mastermind, or will he be one of the best damn mercenaries around?

Gonna color myself interested because I love me some DC, and I’ve had a John Constantine character I’ve wanted to do for some time now; if possible that is.

They'd probably fall into the Young Justice then. Ages for that team would probably range from 10 to 19. Teen Titans would recruit those who are anywhere from 15 to late twenties, maybe early thirties.

Which also reminds me! I need a leader for the Young Justice team. So if you're interested, lemme know.

Uhhhh hehe Peri-winkle Peri-winkle might have a wee problem here. I’m strictly on a mobile device aaaaand the coding is to complex for me to adequately make my character sheet into it. What do you want me to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back