• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen Titans/Young Justice: Tribunal of Immolation

How ominous. Btw, I'm still not clear on what the difference is between the Titans and Young Justice in this game?
Teen Titans are a teenage superhero team, of mainly juvenile indepenedent heroes, with a few exceptions. The Young Justice are practically the same, except most of their members are younger than those on the Teen Titans.

I just realized that it is hard to make a superhero backstorie but I hope that this is ok

Quadros, is 'Cenit' his full name? Does he not have a hero codename?

Also, Demonhunter Demonhunter the Hellfire Whip is interesting. There are, so far, two apps that have Demonic themes. Maybe you got that weapon through one of us somehow?

Quadros, is 'Cenit' his full name? Does he not have a hero codename?

Also, Demonhunter Demonhunter the Hellfire Whip is interesting. There are, so far, two apps that have Demonic themes. Maybe you got that weapon through one of us somehow?
That's a good idea. I was also going to make another character too, if we're alowed to have multiple that gave him the whip. Although I'd need to run in by ya'll first as she can come off as OP. She's an apocalyptic horseman. And is terrifyingly scary. But good.

Hmmm, just read that bio. Now mind you, I'm just some random guy, I don't have any authority here. At the end of the day, we're just excited potential rpers who are making characters and geeking out.

But even still, I'm not sure Diana would ever give up searching for her own flesh and blood, much less pretending like it never happened. I mean, she's got both Batman(World's Greatest Detective) and Elastic Man(also a great detective) on speed dial. She would find her baby boy, eventually. She's considered to be one of the avatars of 'Compassion', you know.

Hmmm, just read that bio. Now mind you, I'm just some random guy, I don't have any authority here. At the end of the day, we're just excited potential rpers who are making characters and geeking out.

But even still, I'm not sure Diana would ever give up searching for her own flesh and blood, much less pretending like it never happened. I mean, she's got both Batman(World's Greatest Detective) and Elastic Man(also a great detective) on speed dial. She would find her baby boy, eventually. She's considered to be one of the avatars of 'Compassion', you know.
I probably should have mentioned that she didn't necessarily give up and that the wording the police used to inform her what happened heavily implied that he was dead. IDK, Their relationship is meant to be..... weird. Should I change it?

I mean, it's your story. If Peri-Winkle likes it, it doesn't really matter what I think.

I know that most interpretations of Wonder Woman that I'm aware of don't portray her quite as "man-hatey"(Not now, Injustice. No, nobody brought you up, go away! No!).

At the same time, it's your backstory. Maybe something happened to change her opinion between the events of Young Justice and her delivering/raising you. Ultimately, it's your decision(Technically Peri-Winkle's), and all depends on what you feel would make for a character that you enjoy writing as.

EDIT: oh no wait, you mean change the part about her giving up when the cops say that he's dead? Yeah, she wouldn't give up until she found him or found his corpse. She would find him if she had to tear apart the earth.

I mean, it's your story. If Peri-Winkle likes it, it doesn't really matter what I think.

I know that most interpretations of Wonder Woman that I'm aware of don't portray her quite as "man-hatey"(Not now, Injustice. No, nobody brought you up, go away! No!).

At the same time, it's your backstory. Maybe something happened to change her opinion between the events of Young Justice and her delivering/raising you. Ultimately, it's your decision(Technically Peri-Winkle's), and all depends on what you feel would make for a character that you enjoy writing as.

EDIT: oh no wait, you mean change the part about her giving up when the cops say that he's dead? Yeah, she wouldn't give up until she found him or found his corpse. She would find him if she had to tear apart the earth.
ok maybe i just change it where she never managed to find him, and he kind of got offended thinging 'you didn't even try" when she really did.

And I did say she didn't intentionally be manhatey. Youj just gotta be supre careful about what you say around kids or thats how they're gonna take it XD

Listen, it was a different time. Every eighth crook might have had a gun, maybe. Everyone was buying warbonds, and playing baseball.

Originally, I was going to use the Brenton Thwaites version, but then I looked at it more and the color scheme just seemed to damn dark.
Then I looked at the Arkham Knight Tim Drake version, and I was almost settled upon using that but then I looked into it more and the bulky utility belt and vibrant yellow threw me off.
So now I'm here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back