• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen Titans Roleplay? (Based off of 2000's show)

Yeah it would help given the initial concept espectially if it stays a small group due to interest. Had some games get around 5 people, then others get tons (then again never know who will stick around)

Can a person have multiple characters? ie New generation and a older one?
Yeah sure, as long as you don't grab too many!

Also how much leeway is being given on characters? This is mainly due to there being big variations on characters over the years and there being things that the cartoon does not bring up one way or another.

For example, i had the concept of mixing in Terra with connections to "The Melt" (Swamp Thing based, Pretty much the Stone/Earth equivalent to "The Green"). This would be based on her time being locked in stone.
Yeah that's fine. If it adds depth to the character I'm okay with it. However, I hate most of the New 52 so just keep that in mind. If possible, try to keep it as canon to the show as possible, and then for whatever was left out from the comics can be included (excluding New 52).

So can I outright be Damian Wayne Robin or do you prefer originales characters

Rusy mentioned wanting Dick/Robin, but at this point could be nightwing. Would just need to gloss over the several robins inbetween.

Sicarius Sicarius mentioned putting Lore/Threads together, think they are working on that at the moment. Not sure if we got the Ok about OC's

is there a character sheet linked anywhere?
Not yet. I will be coming up with the plot and working on BBCode before I set up the threads. I will probably later tonight invite you all to a group PM to keep you all updated. I just had a tax exam today and have another exam this week, so I have been studying hard for both. I also have a CS I need to make for a different RP, so threads might not be up until the weekend.

Last edited:
I mean if i used Crush, may give her a initial connection with Johnny Rancid, since he was really similar to Lobo from what i recall, just without the powers.

I have a couple of ideas for OC Villains if that is cool. If that is not allowed I may bring in someone unexpected from Superman's rogues' gallery.

I have a couple of ideas for OC Villains if that is cool. If that is not allowed I may bring in someone unexpected from Superman's rogues' gallery.
OC's are allowed but they have to be run by me in PM first. I would recommend making a draft CS; with emphasis on their powers, backstory, and relation to any other heroes. We can discuss any changes needed (if any) and ensure they fit in well!

Also i forget if i asked, but would there be a Discord at all?

Good Luck and here is pretty much every titan pre-new 52 from the comics. I might join later if this actually gets off the ground and actually starts so any roleplays die at character sheets stage.

1580816661767.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back