• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen Titans Roleplay? (Based off of 2000's show)

Sicarius

Shadow Prince
Supporter
Hi guys! Just wanting to know if anyone would be interest in a Teen TItans role play, though the setting would be a bit more mature for a lack of a better term. I would like for it to take place when the Titans are in their early 20's. Perhaps the Titans could be training up their replacements? There's a lot of room for drama, and greater villains!

IclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRaven... I claim Raven ;P

IclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRavenIclaimRaven... I claim Raven ;P
Checked out some of your posts and I think you would make a great Raven! I have already claimed Beast Boy, so I'm excited to see how this plays out hahaha

Checked out some of your posts and I think you would make a great Raven! I have already claimed Beast Boy, so I'm excited to see how this plays out hahaha
Man I am psyched now- TT is one of my all-time favorite fandoms. Wanted to be Raven at my last Comicon too xD Can't believe I never thought of RPing it before... Now I want to go binge rewatch the show xD

Man I am psyched now- TT is one of my all-time favorite fandoms. Wanted to be Raven at my last Comicon too xD Can't believe I never thought of RPing it before... Now I want to go binge rewatch the show xD
Teen Titans are also one of my all-time favorites. That's why I write FanFiction on the side for it haha. BBRAE specifically because they are the best ship.

Teen Titans are also one of my all-time favorites. That's why I write FanFiction on the side for it haha. BBRAE specifically because they are the best ship.
Well, AP only has season 2, so I guess I'm gonna have to find somewhere else to rewatch the other 4... ._.

Id be interested if spots still open, If we are using cannon characters id go for Terra if its open. Though if it is going for next generation then maybe Crush or a OC Kid/Side-kick of a cannon hero

Guess thats just a Cyborg needed for OG5. Depends if people are going for the training up replacements though which would mean more options.

Eyyyyyy!!! Mind if I claim Robin/Dick Grayson?
Go for it! As long as you have good grammar and writing I don't mind haha.

Id be interested if spots still open, If we are using cannon characters id go for Terra if its open. Though if it is going for next generation then maybe Crush or a OC Kid/Side-kick of a cannon hero
You can absolutely go for Terra or whomever you prefer. It's not necessarily going for next generation (I hate new 52 anyways), but the Titans are young adults in their 20's. The setting will more than likely be the OG team beginning to go their own way and trying to find people for the new Titans.

ahhh, i would totally be interested in playing Starfire!
Perfectly fine with me, just make sure you have good grammar and writing!

I'm thinking that Dick is dating Barbara, if that's fine. As much as I like him with Starfire, him and Babs is my OTP.
That's all good. I'm the same way too. I think it would be great if canonically for the RP Robin and Starfire just broke up recently. You know, for dramatic effect. The only thing that sucks about Babs is that she could never make up her mind about Rob and kinda toyed with him all the way until the end haha

Last edited:
I'll need to work Terra in somehow i guess. Maybe as a veiled foreign princess so they don't realise who it is lol

Can a person have multiple characters? ie New generation and a older one?

Also how much leeway is being given on characters? This is mainly due to there being big variations on characters over the years and there being things that the cartoon does not bring up one way or another.

For example, i had the concept of mixing in Terra with connections to "The Melt" (Swamp Thing based, Pretty much the Stone/Earth equivalent to "The Green"). This would be based on her time being locked in stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back