• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen Titans (2003) (Looking for Starfire, Raven, or female OC!)

Spidermanshark2

Is that all you got? Guess it's my turn...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone, hope you are doing well! I am here looking for a roleplay based on the Teen Titans show. No, not the garbage that has plagued Cartoon Network for over a decade, Teen Titans GO! I'm talking about the classic show from a decade prior to that, Teen Titans. I loved watching that show and thought about it recently and felt intrigued to do a roleplay based on that show.

I am going to be using a male OC, and would really like to pair him with either Starfire (Kori), Raven (Rachel), or a female OC! I can do roleplaying either on site, or over on Discord. If you prefer offsite, my name is spidermanshark2 and let me know that you sent a request! I look forward to anyone who's interested.

Important Notes:
- I only play as male.
- Regarding me only playing as male, to add, I only do M x F.
- I don't play canon. I've changed my last reply to this, so here's something to know: Please, don't ask if I'll play canon, because the obvious answer if you read the thread is an obvious NO.
- Don't expect me to write you a novel. I can write up to a paragraph or two, but I ain't writing a novel per reply, that ain't me.

And to those who actually read past the title, and just as a conversation starter, I'd also like to know: what's your favorite superhero? Mine has always been tied between Spider-Man and the Flash.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back