• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Team Fortress 2 rp (Always accepting)

Zecar

That one dude
Hey, how's it going? I've been on a tf2 crave as of late and I wanted to see if anyone here would be interested in a one on one rp for it. A little bit about myself before going into what I'm searching for. My schedule can be erratic, sometimes I can rp all day others I can't for a few day, maybe even a week. So I'd like to find someone who's good with time in between if life gets in the way. I don't mind if you don't reply for a while, whenever you do come back we can pick it back up (you don't have to explain to me where you've been even if it's been a year. Don't worry about it, real life comes first). I love hearing about others head canons for the merchs.

I'd like a pm rp, where we have two, one for ideas and general talking and the other for in rp. For role play I'm down for a lot, aus, mvm, regular blu vs red, zombie apocalypse, the merchs but super powered up. I'm down to try out any merch, some I do have a preference to. I'm also good for any ocs you may want to add in, which I'd be down to add my own. For romance I'd only do mxm, sorry mate. I'm not picky on response length, sometimes I can write paragraphs upon paragraphs and other times it's only one paragraph, however I do need something to go on so unless it's a quick and and forth talking I'd appreciate something more in a response than one line. For romance I tend to like slow burn, one (or both) being idiots and not professing their love because they're scared/too prideful/reject that they like the other which makes for some awkwardness between them, enemies-friends-lovers, hate love, probably more that I can't think off the top of my head.

I've got some ideas, though they aren't fully fleshed out. I'd be down if we went a way where we both take red/blu and make our own head cannons of the merchs, make it so we can hop around to different individuals if we feel stalled on one. I'm also good for wanting to do small rps, small ideas of things and just play them out or even going back and redoing something to see them act differently.

If you've read down to here, hey thanks man/woman/overlord/wonderful person. If you're interested shoot me a pm and tell me what all you're interested in, or hey, even if you don't want to rp but want to talk about tf2 then send me that dm.

hey, dude! i see i'm over a month late in responding to this, but if you're still up for a TF2 roleplay, i'm absolutely interested! unfortunately i just had to make a profile for this site to respond and it won't allow me to send pms yet, so i'm posting this reply.
anyways, i've been on the hunt for some TF2 roleplay for some time now, particularly involving a little bit of a cross-faction liaison between sniper and spy. if that sounds at all to your tastes, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back