• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings TeaBerry's OC Prompts Ad

TeaBerry

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
257225.png
Hello, I'm Tea!! I go by she/her pronouns. I'm an OC fanatic and have a PhD in talking too much. I've been craving some particular prompts as of lately, so here's my official RP ad.
If you're interested, please DM instead of commenting! I don't want to bug your notifications with my thread bumps. ;;

Rules//General Mun Info

1. Partner must be 18+, this is a non-negotiable rule. I am 21+.
  2. I would like my partner to be able to write at least one paragraph. I'm someone who can write many paragraphs (5+) BUT... tbh I don't want to be expected to write that many paragraphs every response. I want to write casual replies for casual scenes and put a greater effort when the moment calls for it.
  3. PATIENCE is a must. Life is chaotic and so is my brain so if you expect daily responses from me then I may not be the ideal partner for you. However, if you're patient with me then I promise to be TREMENDOUSLY patient with you in return. My writing partner could respond once a month and it honestly would not deter me from enjoying the plot.
  4. Unless the plot calls for otherwise, I want someone who will write multiple characters and have fun with it. It just makes the story more interesting. And yes, I am totally down for side stories between less important characters that we happen to fall in love with.
  5. Currently on a fxm craving (otome player brainrot) but mxm/fxf/nb// pairings are not a deal breaker in the slightest. I can write any gender of character and slowburn romances are a weakness of mine.
  6. I only use anime-styled pictures for reference. >>This part is optional but If you're the type of person who designs their own OCs then I'm likely to do the same (and would most likely end up commissioning art later down the road)
  7. I prefer rp via discord but can/will rp in RPN DMs if that's what my partner prefers. No public threads those stress me out. I'm also happy to talk ooc/make friends with my rp partner.
  8. Not so much of a rule as it is a little fyi. Dark stuff? I'm cool with that. If you wanna take any prompt and be like "okay what if we made it tragic..." I'm listening. (As long as it's within reason, of course!) Stories that hurt my feelings or make me stress out for the main characters that I invest myself in are A+ for me.

Plots I'm Craving

(I can play either role in this prompt, but I would prefer to play Character A)
Character A, the eccentric heir of a multimillionaire, possesses an abundance of wealth, fame, impeccable genetics, and a captivating personality. Last part is entirely subjective. With their privileged status, Character A exudes confidence in their ability to acquire anything and anyone they desire. However, this very assurance has become the source of their greatest frustration – A is bored with the predictability of their life.

Until they met B.

Character B is ordinary in every sense of the word. From their family to their daily life, there is nothing remarkable about Character B at first glance. Character A, who typically pays no attention to individuals like B, unexpectedly stumbles upon a secret that piqued A's curiosity. Character B possess extraordinary superhuman abilities that are typically only found in works of fiction. By sheer chance, Character A discovered this secret and has since been driven to uncover more about them.

It took little effort on Character A's part to find out B's favorite spots. Since then, they've been using every opportunity to find B and court them in the most bizarre ways imaginable. Character B, who has reignited a zest for life within A, is deeply disturbed by this turn of events. There are shady individuals seeking B out, and Character A's actions is drawing unwanted attention to B!

(No role preference)
Character A has been a hermit for as long as they can remember.. for reasons that can be determined through individual plotting. A thought they'd be alone forever until one day a theif, Character B, mistook A's home for abandoned and snuck inside, claiming it as their hideout.
They've been unlikely companions ever since, with Character B coming and going as they please and bringing along their chaos with them.

(No role preference)
Character A is a blossoming witch. Unaware of their own magical potential, Character A inadvertently halts the flow of time, leading to an eternal night to the city she lives in. Forced to deal with the consequences of their actions, Character A is now in charge of confronting the nocturnal occult (vampires, werewolves, dream-eaters, etc) until they can gather the courage to face their magic once again.
Character B is one of said nocturnal creatures. Content with a life without sunlight, Character B befriends Character A, making it their personal mission to distract A from righting their wrong.

(No role preference)
Character A and Character B are a pair of monster hunters set in a post-apocalyptic, fantasy setting. The world is overrun by monsters and hope for humanity is becoming lost. Trained under the same mentor, Character A and B once stood side by side as equals, inseparable.
But ever since consuming the flesh of a particularly extraordinary type of monster hailing over the rest of the trash mob, you've both changed. Character A became very sick while Character B underwent a physiological transformation, the monster's flesh enhancing their physical abilities and overall health to an extraordinary degree. Moreover, access to potent magical powers that were previously beyond their reach.
(I want to leave this prompt as open ended as possible so anybody interested can blend their own ideas and interests into this prompt easily.)

• Magical Girl x Detective/City Guard/Spy
  • Witch x Witch Hunter
  • Forced Proximity enemies to lovers (specifically two characters that are stuck together via magic)

Miscellaneous Word/Trope Bank That Calls To Me

Four Man Band • Angst • Found Family • Curses • Magical Girls • Small Town Mystery
Forced Proximity (especially through magic) • Otome • Reincarnation •
Dimensional Travel • There Can Only Be One • Battle Duo(s) • Deadly Touch
JRPG • Amnesia • Isekai/Reverse Isekai • Monster • Revenge •
Loyal right hand • Opposites Attract • False Memories • Corruption Arcs

Anime/Games that I'd be interested in using LOOSELY as a foundation for an original plot.(Except for Pokemon. I'll write Pokemon as just Pokemon)

Soul Eater • Amnesia • Shiki • Tsubasa Chronicle • Pokemon •
Arcana Famiglia • NANA • Rune Factory • Harvest Moon •
BUSTAFELLOWS • Zatch Bell • DanganRonpa • Persona
Code: Realize • Even If Tempest • SAO • Sugar Sugar Rune

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back