• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tea Time ᕙ(`▿´)ᕗ fandom search [craving pain]

Serenitea

tea master
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
f6bb4b7fc856c56aba156f8430cc0155.jpg

Welcome to my little tea time. I mostly have yerba mate, but I do have some herbals and a brand-new kettle that needs to be used more. My name is Serentea (feel free to call me any nickname you like), and I have been roleplaying for almost 20+ years. I used to participate back in livejournal/myspace, then gaiaonline, then tumblr and facebook, then migrated for the past 5+ years solely through texts with friends so I am a little nervous when it comes to putting out my current desires to strangers so please bear with me. I have been playing males for a while now and I am most comfortable with them and mxm stories. I will play the occasional female, but mostly as side characters, and when there is a plot line I am really feeling. I have mostly been playing canon characters because again, on text messages it's easier to just know the character's background and stuff and not have to worry about writing it all down. I work as a veterinary nurse so I mostly work mornings but can have 12-hour-long shifts depending on the hospital's needs for the day. I do have weekends off and the occasional day so it may take some time for me to write a reply but if you are concerned please feel free to reach out and chit-chat with me. I love ooc talk and I am always here for tea. I like plotting and talking over ideas so don't feel like you can't make suggestions. Trust me, your ideas can't be worse than the Lord of the Rings fan fiction I wrote in 5th grade before the movies came out (you know god is real because that computer got corrupted and those files have been lost to time so no one can ever read just how terrible it was).

If you have any questions let me know. I am an open book and have lots of terrible dad jokes. It's what old age does to you. Makes you love bad puns.

• My replies tend to be multi-paragraph and I would like a partner that can match that. One-liners will make me cry and no one wants that.
  • Writer's block is fine. I won't kidnap you, tie you to a bed, and break your ankles when you try to escape. Just let me know and we can just chat.
  • I don't have a writing schedule currently just because I am now in charge of the surgery department and it is taking all my brain power to figure out how to be a surgery tech and keep a budget (this economy is the worst and I don't have the time or the mental capacity to tell you just how much I hate post-Reagan capitalism) but I will definitely get around at least once a week. Saturday and Sunday are sure days off for me.
  • I do have some likes and dislikes that I'll list. And with my pairings, they don't have to be set in the canon universe. One of my favorite Destiel roleplays I had with a friend was set to the Titanic story and it was so cute and it kills me that we never got to finish it. And who doesn't love a coffee shop au? Don't lie. We know. If you see a pairing or idea and want to change it up or you have an idea, please pitch it. I will not be offended. Trust me.
  • I do have some ideas that have been floating around in my head that I'll keep updated here, especially plot lines and stuff that won't leave me alone when I am working on lab stuff or writing in notes at work.
  • I am 100% fine with doubling up and playing multiple characters if needs be for the story
Current pairings I am craving:
*bold is the role I usually play
♡ = cravings

Supernatural
dean x castiel

Marvel
*movies or comics are fine, I am familiar with both
tony stark x steve rogers ♡♡♡
erik lensherr x charles xavier

Overwatch ♡♡
jack morrison x gabriel reyes
hanzo shimada x cassidy cole

Voltron
shiro x keith

JJK ♡♡♡
gojo x nanami
itadori x fushiguro

Hades
zagreus x thanatos
patroclus x achilles

Assassins Creed
Altair x Malik

Hetalia *those were some dark days but damn I miss the history integration
rome x germania

I genuinely thought I had more pairings but man, I haven't really been around the block more than this, have I? I am basically a one-trick pony. excuse me while I go die.

Worlds/Settings/Places I am familiar with and would love to hear if you have an idea or plot in this world even if it's canon or oc:
the previously stated franchises above
Lord of the Rings
Game of Thrones
Demon Slayer
Sailor Moon
Bleach
Naruto
Star Trek
Star Wars

I do have an atla plot that has been floating with me for years and would love the chance to rp it with someone if interested. I had someone who was interested but they floated away into the ether so feel free to hit me up with this. I am actually really in the mood to try this back out.

In times before the Fire Nation attack and the Gaang's adventures, centuries ago it had been tried before. With the death of the most recent air nomad avatar, it was time to cleanse the world of their sins. A tyrant in the Water Tribes has taken hold and has decided to reshape the world to his liking. A call has gone out in all corners of the world that the avatar must be found before he can be corrupted. Though who is the corruptor depends on the ones searching. The Water Tribes need the Avatar for the cleansing, and the rest wish to protect the Avatar from becoming a tool of a madman. While no one has been able to find them publically, in secret he has already been found. Twenty or so years after the death of the previous avatar, the Fire Nation sends out a prince, an expendable one as there are many concubines and many sons to choose from, in hopes that maybe they can find the Avatar. He does just that but not in the way he was expecting. Taken hostage by the Water Tribes, he is imprisoned in hopes of teaching him fire bending to the avatar. He was found as a young boy and taken to the Northern Tribe to be kept away from the world, indoctrinated, and taught bending by the greatest water-bending masters. Their plan had a simple miscalculation: they had no other benders. With the war coming to a stand-still as most of the Earth Kingdom lands have been claimed, the world can only hope that the Avatar will be found and come to save them.

Please feel free to reach out and throw some plots at me. I am open to chatting and making some new stories with you!

Last edited:
hey!! If you have disc we should totally rp destiel tg! If you look at my posts, I even have a few plots :) im open to anything, though, whether its playing dean or just a whole different plot! PM me if interested :)

Ok, had to take a break for mental health and family issues.
I did some editing on the requests.

I need to process these strong shibuya feels. Help.

hey, i'd be interested in rping nanago, if you don't mind me writing gojo. (^∇^);;

Hi!

I'd love to do a Destiel or a Marvel RP, if you're still interested :)

The ATLA also sounds pretty cool!

I'll probably make this look pretty at some point to attach a victim partner, but for now I just updated a few things. Really feeling the avatar idea today for some reason.

__〆(・∀・)

Heyo! I’d certainly be down to talk more about the ATLA plot ! Or to pitch around ideas in the universe !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back