• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tavern of the Damned

Hi. I'm interested, if you're accepting people. I could go for human waitress, though I would love it if I could be some kind of dark/mischief fairy. But humans are okay too, as long as I'm not interacting with them IRL.

*that last sentence was my attempt at a joke

Hi. I'm interested, if you're accepting people. I could go for human waitress, though I would love it if I could be some kind of dark/mischief fairy. But humans are okay too, as long as I'm not interacting with them IRL.

Lol! I feel the same! Nooooo! I'd LOVE for you to be a dark mischievous fairy! That'd be so fun!

The link to the bios page is here in the comments somewhere. Post one and I'll add you to the PM! ????

Great. I can't promise now active I'll be, but you can expect at least one reply a week, probably more depending on how busy I am.

Hey guys,
This is a friendly reminder to you all that erotic roleplay (ERP) is not premitted on RpN. Rated X is fine for violence, but sex is a no-go, whether you're recruiting for it onsite or off. c:
Thanks,
The RpNation Staff

Not sure if you're still accepting but this sounds hella cool! I would love to join. Is there a certain time period characters should be from?

Hey, not sure if you're still excepting either, but if so I'd like to join as well! I'm new to the site and looking to join something and I love the idea for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back