• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tasopp chronicles:: fantasy/isekai with elves furries and light plagiarism

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Apart from the many animals and monsters that are native to the vast lands of Tasopp, three races calling this continent home rival each other for control. Over hundreds of years they built kingdoms and fought vicious wars...
The Humans.
Living in the South of Tasopp in the kingdom of Grudga, humans are regarded as the greatest crafters and warriors of the races. Humans have the mental knack for combat. It's proved consistently by the tactics, weapons and training created by the humans. Humans can be born with a single type of mana which allows the use of magic.
The Beastkin.
In the harsh North is where the beastkin built the kingdom of Nerha, beastkin is a term used for any humanoid animal/creature capable of sentient thought/speech. Mermaids, Harpies, Centaurs, all count as beastkin despite having human faces. The pros and cons of beastkin can vary as much as their appearances...
Most beastkin have a mana and can use basic forms of magic though most rely on physical talents and strengths.
(Animal like senses, Jaws, claws, etc)

The Elves.
In the eastern forests is the elven kingdom of Wakuum, the magical ability of the elves are respected and feared throughout Tasopp. Able to communicate with the spirits in nature aswell as the recently deceased, depending on a few different factors a Elf permantly changes into a light or dark elf.
Elves have the potential to use multiple types of mana and most forms of magic.

Lost to history is the start of these conflicts, though presently the lands of Tasopp live in uneasy peace that's held together by fraying string. The three kingdoms been to busy for racism what with the shit that's unnatural and dangerous beyond the norm...
Foreign monsters are invading Tasopp,
the dead are returning to life in different terrible ways,
A mysterious human commits heinous crimes across the lands...
Anyway
What with the world being fucked and Tasopp slowly dying, the races pray to their respective gods for assistance of any kind. The gods listened.
The respective Gods agreed that something must be done, so they pluck souls from Earth to give them weapons made from literal higher powers and flush them down to the centre of Tasopp like the protagonist of a hastily written manga.
That's where the story starts.
350273.jpgFirmalt is a town thats owned by Duke Furler Dirmalt, a human noble with ties to royalty. With the recent horrors happening all over beastkin and elves have been allowed to enter for the safety that the walls provide. It is here inside a small church where God sent champions arrive in time to help combat the latest threat!
========================
This check is for a group rp about some people forming a unlikely party in a effort to guide a isekai soul around a new world.
The unspoken goal of most characters would be convincing the God sent champions to help their kingdom.
Humans want to recruit the champions to Grudga,
Beastkin want them at Nerha,
Elves want them to help Wakuum.

Im hoping for two or four players to fill the roles of four characters...
Either a native of Tasopp being a Beastkin elf or human
Or
A God sent human with a God made weapon

Magic is in this fiction but works differently depending on what you make.
Humans conjure a unique sword made of their own mana.
That is why the magic knights of Grudga are known as Spellswords. Respected, feared, to become a Spellsword is a mighty task. But among talented humans there can be unique cases, a example of such a case in Grugda is what we call a Sword-breaker. Its unexplainable as to how or why but when a talent has something special in them they cannot help but conjure something other than a sword.

Beastkin have the lowest affinity for magic but they do have mana. The type of beastkin reflects the mana used and if they can use magic. For example Most lizards have a toxic mana used via spitting and biting but have no ability for magic.
Mermaids breathe underwater and can control water with their hands,
The furry sorts activate magic by roaring, effects determined by flavour of mana.

Elves use magic in more versatile ways. Elves have no mana type despite having large amounts of magical energy. Elves borrow mana from spirits to mix match and swap as needed. Elves have the potential to use any magic but the most common spirits one can find represent the elements. Water, ice, fire, light, thunder dirt etc

God sent champions have no magic but they have a weapon crafted by a God, this weapon is capable of leveling up and mimicking monsters the champion has slain and absorbed into said weapon

Post requirements is two paragraphs or more once a week. Ask questions or show enthusiasm below

On one hand, I'd love to be Human, as a spellsword, or maybe an inferior but similarly talented to them.

On the other hand, Do werewolves exist in this? I'd see it sort of half human, half beastkin, but the beastkin side being feral-

On one hand, I'd love to be Human, as a spellsword, or maybe an inferior but similarly talented to them.

On the other hand, Do werewolves exist in this? I'd see it sort of half human, half beastkin, but the beastkin side being feral-
Anything with beastkin appearance/blood would fall under the umbrella term of beastkin, doesn't matter about half human etc.

Werewolves in this case would be a humanoid Beastkin that transforms more into a full on wolf

Anything with beastkin appearance/blood would fall under the umbrella term of beastkin, doesn't matter about half human etc.

Werewolves in this case would be a humanoid Beastkin that transforms more into a full on wolf
On that note, would that humanoid be able to be accepted as a human, or would they be recognized at beastkin on sight?

Like I said on the check
The Beastkin.
beastkin is a term used for any humanoid animal/creature capable of sentient thought/speech. Mermaids, Harpies, Centaurs, all count as beastkin despite having human faces.

If they have any sort of animal features they are beastkin.
Ears, tails, claws, fur etc

Like I said on the check
The Beastkin.
beastkin is a term used for any humanoid animal/creature capable of sentient thought/speech. Mermaids, Harpies, Centaurs, all count as beastkin despite having human faces.

If they have any sort of animal features they are beastkin.
Ears, tails, claws, fur etc
I'm sorry if my questions are really specific, and/or annoying

Questions aren't annoying, it just means I hadn't made it clear enough on the check

I'm quite interested in this. There's a lot of freedom in what one can make, which I'm a big fan of. I'm actually rather interested in making a god chosen with a mimicking godly weapon.

Quick question. For the godly weapon, what classifies as a "monster" like can an abnormally large bear be a monster? A person with six fingers rather the five? Or does it have to be a genuine abomination of nature?

I'm quite interested in this. There's a lot of freedom in what one can make, which I'm a big fan of. I'm actually rather interested in making a god chosen with a mimicking godly weapon.

Quick question. For the godly weapon, what classifies as a "monster" like can an abnormally large bear be a monster? A person with six fingers rather the five? Or does it have to be a genuine abomination of nature?
Simplest answer is "have you seen the shield hero? Its like their weapons"

But in game every animal able to use magic is classed as a monster. When a monster is slain you cut it open and look for the glowing crystal made of mana inside it which is called a rune

The god weapon absorbs the rune and parts of the monster like scales, fur, claws teeth etc and the weapon changes shape to match said monster and magic.

For example The god sword might start off looking like a fancy steel with a gold hilt but after feeding it a dragon it can change to look more like sharpened bone which is capable of fire magic

I have seen a bit, and I get what you're saying. Cool, cool! And does this weapon need to stay the same weapon? Like can a sword turn into something like a spear or dagger, or will it remain the same overall shape and size no matter what you turn the weapon into?

God weapons stay as what they are just change shapes, sizes and magic
More along monster Hunter logic.

"That greatsword will always be a greatsword, but hey you have so many different flavours Of greatsword just from killing shit!"

Great! I'm quite excited for this, and am probably gonna be making a godsent human character, or a spellsword. What gods are there to be chosen if I may ask, or will that be left up to the character's creator? Also I assume the types of magic/mana is going to be treated the same way, left to the creator's discretion I mean.

No one chooses a God,
Players can choose their own magic etc But I may chime in if it don't fit.
Like a Beastkin wolfman able to manipulate gravity is a no

Bang bang,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back