• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Tartarean Chronicle] The Sea's Muse

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

LadyOfStars

Tu'er Shen the Rabbit God
The Sea's MuseSetting: City of Gysur
Time of Day: 7pm
Weather: Warm, Humid​

Gysur, city of trade, art, and slavery. Nestled on the corner of the continent it is perfectly situated to send and receive ships The Waning Isle...and Khantor. The hamlet's unique trade partners bring in unseen merchandise which sells for a hefty price on both legal and illegal markets. The slave trade here is one of the greatest secrets in The Pact as even people who call the city home would fail to find the despicable trade's hub. But that doesn't stop the rumors that spread of people moving to and from the city against their will. Some even speculate that the neighboring city, Choran, benefits and even participates in this atrocious business practices. Gysur is a plutocracy run by the wealthiest of its citizens who are almost all draconic descendants. Together their hoards of gold afford them this small slice of their own heaven.

1689438871666.png
While the rumors of slave trade have circulated Gysur for centuries, the people who call the city home have never felt safe and some risk living below the poverty line to bring it to light. That is the case of a young merchant on the rise, but willing to risk it all. In the past few days she has become something of a recluse, in part due to the job listing that she posted in taverns and pubs all across the city. She has become a regular at those same venues, but only as a cloaked figure hiding her face from the masses. The job; a rescue mission for a young woman who had been taken prisoner.

1689443973685.png

The Oceanus Inn and Bar, a mid-level establishment owned by a handful of merchants making their way into land and business ownership. For all it's beauty it's failing business model has only attracted the less savory sorts. Traveling mercenaries, sailors as well as pirates, and some lower ranks of the Choran military who want to escape the watchful eyes of their masters. But today, as it did every third day of the week, it hosted a merchant who sat in a dark corner with a cloak thrown over her face. Every now and then she looked up from her table, waiting for someone who had seen her flyer to approach her and inquire about the job.

1689444680674.png

1688753148470-png.1100348

Tetra Sutra Gaul

Slavery was a touchy subject for Gaul due to the rocky nature of his childhood; Gysur washed it's hands of such accusations, yet they still stained it's reputation for those who weren't blinded by riches and distraction. He had to keep a low profile (as low as any Drow in the day could). The woven sandels he wore clattering underneath his feet as toured the streets at his leisure; caring not for the disgraceful gawks he got in return.

He would make a wordless gesture before mocking surprise; laughing as they thought they were being cursed or worse. There was nothing funnier than puritans getting pulled out of their comfort zone. He didn't mind it also acting as a lure for potential slavers who may think he is an easy mark. It was only his first day here so he was bound to send waves; Drow a rare commodity that he knew flesh tradesmen drooled over. It was a revolting aspect of the human race, and even races beyond that.

His eyes catching a board he always sought first in any town he came across: The Bounty Board. A particular page immediately piquing a morbid curiosity; It seemed a woman had been kidnapped, and it was possible slave traders had a hand in it. A grit of his teeth heard only to him as he rapped it with his knuckle and turned heel. The Oceanus Inn was not a difficult building to find as he asked around. His eloquence disarming the otherwise intimidating features he had.

"Excuse me? Miss? Did you post the flyer about the missing girl?"

Gaul making his way into the inn with purpose as he was a 'someone' she was looking for; someone inquiring about her job. He was tall and slender with a black monk robe that left his right side exposed; revealing the many tattoos across his plum colored skin. His amber eyes looking at her curiously.

"I am personally invested in those oppressed by the barbarism of slavery, I will gladly take upon this task. I am Tetra Sutra Gaul, but please, call me Gaul" He said, and if received positively, would sit down across from her.

Attachments

• 1690350471233.png
    1690350471233.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1690350482556.png
    1690350482556.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
Kesh
1690345477250.png

The rat was ratting down the street. With her barely clothes on, the rat wore a very luxurious bag on her back, where it is better if it is not know where it came from. Inside her trinkets and glasses clinked against one another. Kesh, as she was called back home, found herself in a whole new land. She had awakened on a boat that was just making it to land. She couldn't remember what had happened the last few days and it bothered her. Why could she not remember? And where was her sister? They used to be inseparable! And now she was here. Alone. Definitely not the Ratkin way, better in numbers and not by the self! At least that was what Old Nooma used to say. Always spouting she had been here since the very beginning and knows of the origin of Ratkind. She is quite the funny old bag.

But as the Rat kept ratting her way down, she would notice that the peoples around her were not fellow Ratkin or even the other beasts! They were... Well she didn't know the word, but they weren't Beastmen! Where was she even at? She had never seen these type of people before! She only knew of the Ratkin, who were all her family, and the beasts which were always trying to kill her. But this place smelled... Funny. It didn't smell like feces or blood or even that smell that rats make after making more rats! It smelled... Nice. Like her nose was finally unclogged! Not that the previous smells bothered her, it was that she was used to it.

Kesh would find that she couldn't read anything that was up on the walls... Actually she didn't know what words even were. " I like those symbols! " The rat exclaimed with open arms looking at a flyer. Despite her smaller size, she hopped up and tore the flyer down looking at it with a confused look. She then shrugged and dropped it before moving on, she explored here and there with a wide smile on her face as she discovered new things! Like shoes! She never knew what a shoe was! And came to find out that her own paws felt uncomfortable in shoes. Also she nearly got in trouble for putting on a stranger's shoes. This place was weird. They had cool stuff here! Like boats!

Moving on, she would find herself at a tavern bar, not that she did know what that was. The rat barely knew anything of her surroundings. Weirdly enough, she could understand what others were saying and she found out they could understand her! That is very weird... Usually the Ratkin back in the rathole only could understand each other, the beasts didn't really care or know what they were saying. The rat would find herself going in and seeing the inside. She stood in awe at the building and it's structures! Standing at the entrance with her mouth agape and heading moving from side to side. She couldn't believe where she was at! Well she didn't know, but she was curious!

1690581386939.png
To her surprise a man approached, interested in the flyers that she had posted around town. It was what she had been waiting for, but the man stirred something in her that caused her demeanor to become more solemn. "Please sit." But she said nothing of it and welcomed the man to join her. "Greetings, I am..." She paused a moment and looked the draw over. "...best not to use names." She briefly declared.

Across the inn a collective gasp was heard as a rat wandered into the building and all who beheld her were nothing short of disgusted. Some started to gag on their food while others started to leave the inn altogether.

"Damn vermin." One older man cursed.

"Filthy rodent." Another voice cried on exit.

"Hey! You can't be in here, you're driving away my customers!" The barkeep shouted as he cleaned his ale stained hands on his food stained apron and marched out from behind his bar with a butcher's knife. "Go on! Get!"

As she watched the seen unfold the woman was reminded of the benefit of numbers, the usefulness of backup. "That rat is with me!" She declared just as the barkeep was about to raise his cleaver. "Please, prepare for...her...a plate and some drink." She then gestured for the rat to join herself and Gaul.

The man was reluctant, but he relented. he'd need the money now that the ratkin had driven out several guests. At the table the woman offered her handkerchief to the rat. "Clean your face a little." She advised before looking back to Gaul.

"I'm grateful for your interest sir. The missing woman she is...very dear to my heart and I would do anything to see her safely returned to me. I haven't a vault full of riches, but name your price, both of you." Her eyes went from Gaul to the beastwoman and then back to the drow. This was her first time ever employing someone for this line of work so she was unsure what to say or what amount of money to offer them and would let them suggest a price.

Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid Skyhunter Skyhunter

1690697634197.png
Tetra Sutra Gaul

Gaul could tell she immediately seemed suspicious, preferring to keep her name a secret. It was all the same to him as long as he could lend his talents. Her offer of a seat being taken as he sat down in earnest. A hand brushing away bangs from his face. It seemed he was not to be the only curious patron this business was haunted by. Gaul was rather surprised to see a ratkin, bold or foolish, meander into a place they were unwelcome. A tattoo across his chest crawled up to his face and settled without any reaction from him. He seemed more focused on the latest patron, smirking as she was saved by the woman he was here to meet.

An altruist was rare these days, though he still remained skeptical

"I can tell you are new to this sort of 'vetting' process, but most don't accept my...or rather our lot these days" He said, looping in the Ratkin that had joined them with a point of his thumb "My methods are certainly not pretty, but fear is the only effective tool against beasts like these you see. Kidnappers, Murderers, etc. I will make sure they have a new change in...careers" He said, an easy smile glinting on his soft features, though it belied fires of hatred licking at reflections in his eyes.

"Supply me with room and board, enough to buy some paper, quills, and ink, and I will gladly help find this beloved of yours. The deaths of her captors, free of charge"

Kesh
1690948294271.png

As Kesh was looking around the place, her face was still full of awe at the architecture around her, despite it being a very regular building, she was more used to an underground hole. Surrounded by dead bodies, feces, and Unadesh knows what. But here it was... Clean. Her sniffer can smell some sort of alcohol in the air, they had something similar back home in Khantor although it smelled more like blood but still had that sharpness to it. Although this stuff here smelled weaker. The beastmen back home would get drunk off the blood drink, it was mixed with many different substances and fluids, mainly blood. As Kesh came back to reality, she could hear what the big folk would call her. Although she just stood there with her face looking neutral but smiling, " Yes, I am! " The ratkin stated, although it sounded very innocent like she wasn't aware of the malice in the words.

Then the man with the cleaver came towards her, Kesh's eyes widened, and her lips moved into a weird smile. " Drive? I can barely even walk! " Kesh was moving from side to side waiting for the moment to dodge the cleaver when a voice spoke up, turning her head she would see a woman sitting at a table with a.... Shelf? Is that what they are called? Well, the woman said she was with her, in which Kesh stared at her with a look of skepticism, " No I'm not. " The rat stated with a tone of confusion then her eyes widened, and she understood what the woman was doing. " Ohhhhhhh. " Kesh said out loud with a big smile on her face. " I am with you! " Kesh threw a arm up before waddling her way over to join the two. Climbing into a chair and being handed a handkerchief. Kesh took it and held it in front of her like it was a piece of clothing. The Ratkin wiped her face with it then applied it to her clothing, which meant adding it into the rags she already wore.

After the shelf got done talking and the woman asked them what they wanted. Kesh thought about long and hard about it. " I want... food. " Kesh smiled innocently. Although she was seriously about the food part, she was skin and bones. Looking over to Gaul, Kesh waved, " Hey there, shelf! I'm Kesh! Who are you? " Her eyes held that innocent look but there was also... Something deeper to her, like she was all to use to the cruelty of the world.

1691078932492.png
Gaul's words shocked and surprised her, he asked for so little for a job that was sure to be dangerous and risky. But she was a merchant first and would take any chance to save on a few coins. Normally free services were something to be suspicious of, but she could tell from his demeanor and words that this was a matter somehow personal to the drow. So she would trust him.

"Food?" She echoed Kesh's words in a moment of confusion as she looked to the drow and then the rat. Were non-humans not as concerned with monetary gains as she had been led to believe?

"I admit, I am indeed new to this....business and surprised that all either of you want is room and board, plus a few simple items." The woman's features started to crease as she smiled, as if doing so was something she was afraid to do. "Well...um...you'll need these." She pulled out several pieces of parchment, one much larger than the others lay on top with a painting of a beautiful woman.

1691079919104.png

"This is her...Voda. She is a singer and she performs tomorrow night at her master's command. A big party for the rich where her voice will be the main attraction." Tears seemed to swell within the woman's eyes, but she quickly swept them away and cleared her throat. She pushed the painting towards Gaul and Kesh just as the barkeep brought over some food and refreshments for the table. An assortment of meats and bread with three tankards of the inn's homemaker ale.

"These are the layout of the mansion...I'm told. I have never been there before, but a reliable source who works inside the mansion sketched these for me."

1691080359956.png

As the barkeep was walking away, he slowed down a bit to get a gander at the pages on display and listen to what was being said. "I'm told she'll perform in this room here on the top right." The merchant declared. "I'm sure she'll be held on some hire up floor until then, but I don't have the layout for that. The party is set to take place tomorrow night." Her eyes briefly fell to the portrait with a sorrowful gaze and the woman let out a soft sigh. "Can you do it? Can you get her out?" She asked.

Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid Skyhunter Skyhunter

Tetra Sutra Gaul

The concept of their money made him sick; her face1691263115401.png etched in momentary surprise, as if she had expected him to rake her over the coals. Everyone called him a mercenary, yet he did not share their extortionist methods when it came to offering their services. He had spent years tempering the unquenchable hatred he had for human kind; He had learned in his youth that masters share very little with their flock. "Your money perturbs me so I want very little of it. Temporary rooms and simple dishes do me just fine. You may not be familiar with ratkin customs, but they too, need very little. You have likely given her more kindness than she has seen her whole life" He said with a vitriol; vengeful fire welled up in his otherwise lackadaisical gaze. It was easy to remember the insults that had been hurled at Kesh when she walked in. If looks could kill, the owner may have died a thousand times over returning to his post after delivering their food.

The corners of the room darkened as the client pulled out the portrait of the victim, a singer named Voda. Tinges of purple brimming at the edges of his his eyes before light returned to the space, breathing in for a moment before looking over the map. This was the most elaborate abduction he had taken place in, most of the time it was quite easy to yank slaves from their gilded bird cages; this one was going to be rather tricky. His eyes meeting hers once more "Shed no more tears, and be strong for her return, I will make it so." Gaul looked down toward Kesh and smiled warmly, something most humans wouldn't get from him. "My name is Gaul, and it seems we are going to be working together. I am a magic caster simply put" He said, opening his palm and revealing a small purple flame that washed over his hand though he showed no sign of pain, vanishing soon after.

Last edited:
Kesh
1691380857076.png

As Gaul explained a bit of Ratkin history to their employer, Kesh was doing a little dance in her chair, swaying back and forth with her arms waving in front of her, moving in the opposite direction of where she swayed. But once the picture of the woman was shown to them, Kesh jumped up onto the chair and leaned forward on the table to get a better look, her eyes widen with her mouth agape, " She looks pretty. " She then pointed at her necklace, " Can I have her necklace?- " But then Kesh saw that the woman had tears in her eyes, which the Rat stopped her sentence and realized something... This was her sister! " Hey, don't be sad. " The Ratkin smiled, " We will find her and get her back safely. " The rat assured her. " I miss my sister too; I will help you find yours. "

Kesh then looked to Gaul and smiled happily, " Hi! I'm Kesh! " The Ratkin repeated, " I can make stuff by mixing stuff. " Kesh pulled her bag off and placed it on the table, it looked like it belonged to someone that was either royalty or of a richer family. She pulled out some sort of mixture pans and bottles for Gaul to see and even had a smaller bag of ingredients, but her equipment looked dirty. " I can also jump and climb! " The ratkin explained with a smile.

1691502321947.png
"Th-Thank you Gaul." The merchant softly said with a nod. He was nothing like what she expected from a drow mercenary, nothing at all. He was far more kind and too selfless. But surely the adventurers and travelers who frequent places like this couldn't all be liars.

"I am curious, what sort of magic do you practice Gaul? Is it elemental?" The woman asked.

But before she could delve into that, kesh spoke up. "My sister?" The woman echoed in confusion before it finally clicked in her mind. Her face lit up and she let out a light chuckle. "Voda is not my sister...but she is someone special to me."

She took the portrait of Voda in her hand and looked to the necklace that Kesh pointed out. "A trinket from her masters to impress their peers. I'm sure that she would gladly part with it."

The portrait found its way back to the table top and her eyes went to Kesh and Gaul. "So how do you think you'll do it? What will your plan be?"

Skyhunter Skyhunter Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid

Kesh
1691631294723.png

When the woman stated that the woman in the picture was her special person, Kesh had this look of confusion on her face as she scratched her dirty shaggy hair. " Special person? " Kesh repeated quietly. Well, who was Kesh's special person Kesh thought. Well, Kesh's special person was her own sister, Superbia. Her younger sister was always so serious and that was always funny to Kesh. She wondered where her own sister was at actually... Probably being serious somewhere, she imagined. It all clicked now! " ohhhhhhhh. " Kesh stated with a wide smile as she raised her arms slowly as she released her expression. " She is your sister. My sister is my special person. I miss her dearly. " Kesh concluded then placed a hand on her own head and pushed her fingers through her hair and shook her head. " I understand now. " The ratkin didn't as she grinned widely, it was obvious that Kesh was either really stupid, confused or unaware of what she meant.

" I can climb in and find her. " Kesh stated happily as she took a piece of the meat and ate it that the bar owner dropped by. " Mmmmmm! This has better flavor then my own brothers when they long sleep! " Kesh stated with an amazed look and a happy expression. " I could also make a drink and have people drink it to go sleepy. " The rat explained but with a very unsure tone.

1691731191443.png
Tetra Sutra Gaul
Her thanks were met with an awkward smile as he rubbed the back of his neck, never knowing how to take such things. Prejudice had become common place for him, and his deep seated hatred felt stunted in the presence of such kindness. Her question of his practice caused his brow to quirk. A very astute question when it came to buying experience and skill.

"I am necromancer, a practitioner of Osteomancy primarily" He said, keeping his voice low as he leaned in toward her "But fear not, I am not a summoner type, or rather, I don't like desecrating remains that way" He said with mild disgust. A level of shame for what he practiced in, as if he never had a say.

"Elements aren't a bad idea, I do fancy something chilly" He said with a rare smirk.

Gaul listened to Kesh speak about family, a sister she missed. It was a topic he wouldn't partake in. Family had never been in the hand he had been dealt, what use was his necromancy if he couldn't bring back a single person he lost?

"It sounds like our plan starts with the most nimble of us, whom can climb in...though I doubt it'll be so simple. " He said, looking at Kesh with curiosity "If I can cause a big enough distraction for the rich and powerful there, they'd have no choice but to focus on me right? Giving Kesh here the perfect window to find Voda." He said, formulating a quick plan. There was no reason he couldn't mix business and pleasure; scaring the uppity snobs in this town sounded pretty entertaining. The merchant could almost swear his tattoos moved of their own accord.

1691932444982.png
Kesh was hard to follow and even more difficult to try and converse with as the rat spoke in such a strange manner and seemingly about random topics. Her mind was muddled by her attempts to make sense of it all But the brief pause at the end of Kesh's words gave her the chance to refocus her main and comprehend what the rat had just said. "Climbing and...potion making? Are useful skills." The merchant woman praised as ideas spun in her head. "If you go at night time your odds of being unseen will be even greater." She added.

What Gaul shared next sent chills down the woman's spine and made her blood run cold. A necromancer, her, at her table. She wondered if he from that undead city, that unholy place where corpses played at being alive. His continued explanation drew her from her mind as he clarified his magic to her. Knowing he didn't raise the deceased was somewhat comforting, but only a little bit. Part of her wanted to shame Gaul and it showed on her face as she fought back slight disgust and other negative emotions she'd now tied to the drow.

"A..." She paused for a moment as she found her voice and words again. "...distraction will put great pressure on you. These type of event aren't usually the target of schemes partially because they are well guarded, so you'd put yourself in a dangerous situation." It was unfortunate that she was not more knowledgeable about the venue or the event, they'd struggle due to her lack of intel.

"But if that is the plan you think is best then I will pray for our success. Is there anything else you would have of me?" The merchant woman asked of Gaul and Kesh.

1692252378979.png
Tetra Sutra Gaul

Gaul had spent more time as a slave than he had been free; it had been seven years since he escaped from Mr. Revels clutches, yet his ilk were like roaches. They were either too afraid, or disgusted to say anything directly. It did not stop them their eyes from tearing him apart like a rabbit in the snow. A thousand eyes boring into him, wondering if he as going to summon a pack of orphans to steal their food in the middle of the night.

He loathed humans.

This merchant woman only justified it further. An answer she did not like spurred years of negative connotation, as though sediment of bigotry had been shifted inside her heart and rose to the surface of shit smearing eyes. A fist slamming on the table as he rose with vitriol and disgust of his own.

"Keep your reward, I will do this now to prove a message to your monkey brain. I wish to see this girl saved, but you have drained any ounce of tolerance I drummed up for your human stink" He said, payment for his food being left in the wake of his fist slam as he turned and left. Black tendrils of smoke wafting off him as he was quite literally fuming.

Gaul had a good idea of what the plan was now, and all it required was for one girl to remain breathing.

Kesh
1692320835955.png

Kesh was now wiggling in her chair as the woman repeated what she just said, the ratkin moved her hand to the table and grabbed another piece of meat and pulled it onto her lap where she began to nibble and eat. Her eyes stared at both Gaul and the woman while they talked, or more like when Gaul berated the woman for... Well, Kesh wasn't sure, she was just hungry and interested in what they were doing..... Actually, what were they doing again? Oh yeah, rescuing a woman, this woman's sister! Like her own sister, Superbia! The rat swallowed her mouthful then reached up and grabbed more delicious meat, " Thank you! We'll help you with your sister! " Kesh jumped off her seat and followed after Gaul.

Kesh hopped after Gaul, " Hey, Goll, I got some food! What are we doing now? " The ratkin asked the taller elf as she wore a smile on her face while also holding the meats in her arms that only got the meat oil all over her and her raggedy clothing.

1692653963611.png
Shock, if nothing else, was evident on the woman's face as she watched Gaul's eruption and listened to his venom-filled words. She had not expected him to so easily read her and know that she was put off by background. But while he clearly held her in disdain now, he still would take on the job. That was good news she supposed.

It was not long before Kesh too followed departed from the table. "You and your friends have caused me enough trouble." The barkeep declared as he approached the table. "Get out." His thumb jutted towards the door, demanding that the woman take her leave of the inn.

"Kesh, Gaul." She emerged behind them with her black hold pulled down over her face and the portrait of Voda in her hands. "Take this so you can familiarize yourselves with her visage and when you have her bring her back here. You'll find all your rooms paid for and a tab established for food." Though she spoke low and soft, the merchant's voice was lacking in sympathy or empathy for the drow. "The mansion is east of here, please be careful."

The merchant stood and looked the two of them over, waiting for any final questions that they might have or for their departure.

Setting:
Time: 8pm
Weather: Warm, Cloudy

Kesh and Gaul would find their way to the mansion in question with a little information from the merchant woman who refused to share her name with them. It wouldn't take them long to arrive within visual range of their target destination. To their surprise the exterior was crawling with people who were busying themselves with preparing for tomorrow night's party. The front lawn had crates in varying sizes, the doors on all sides of the mansion were ajar and the windows wide open as the servants cleaned and dusted the interior.

While the number of guards would likely be lessened because it was not the day of the party, Kesh and Gaul would still see a few armored figures patrolling the grounds. Two stationed by the front door to watch the servants as they worked, and every now and then they'd see one or two pacing back and forth through the windows on the second floor.

A high, stone fence ran the length of the front lawn as well as the sides of the property. The back lawn was a garden shared by those of lived in the neighborhood, but only accessible from on of the homes. An abundance of shrubbery provided the two part-time mercenaries cover for their spying, allowing them to peek through the ornate iron gate. They had the layout of the first floor thanks to an agent on the inside, but beyond that they would be in unfamiliar territory. With two guards at the front door and at least six servants on the front lawn at any given time, Kesh and Gaul would have to think carefully about their next moves and how they chose to proceed.

1692723760728.png

1692903353949.png
Tetra Sutra Gaul

Gaul had to calm the vitriol of his heart, steadying his breath as Kesh followed behind him, her excited voice helping him get over the anger that damnable woman aroused. She had no right to judge what she didn't understand, yet she did anyways. A quirk of his brow bringing his stewing thoughts to an end. He still had a job to do. A phantom of a smirk creeping across his features at hearing her say his name.

"First and foremost, make sure you eat up before we get there. and we are going to be rescuing this girl." He said, leaning down and showed kesh the picture again, offering to her with an air of importance "It is safe to assume you are better at climbing, hiding well, yes? I've a mind that you will be able to find her much easier than I will hmm?" He asked semi rhetorically. Gaul had done a fair amount of research on Khantor since it was a veritable sanctuary for the disbarred, if they could fight for it.

He soon found the truth to be so dismal he almost hated beastkin as much as humans. The world was full of disparity, and while he had no intentions of being a hero, the people would benefit from these sources of scourge and scummery being wiped off the face of the world. A hypocrisy he refused to acknowledge brewing within him, a resentment toward the race that destroyed his life and peace of mind.

The bushes around the gate were a perfect place to spy on the interior; Gaul resting with his knees on the ground as he watched the movements of everyone he could see through the bars. It seemed there were crates meant to be shipped, or were they received?

"Gladwin Decir? That must be the family that owns this estate. Kesh, I will warn you. I won't hold back on people who lavish of the backs of others. They deserve nothing more than death. You can get to her faster than I can, so you need to escort her out the back. I will cause a distraction that will give you a window to get her out of the estate. I am for certain I can force the focus of those inept monkeys" He said, he would be lying if it was not gratifying watching them squirm under heel.
When Kesh was ready; Gaul's hand crept through the bars and clenched. An aura of bone crushing necrosis eroding through the air; focusing on the two guards at the front door and attempting to crumble their bones from within. Gaul did not mention to kesh of his brazen hypocrisy as he cared littered for any of the servants that were caught in his attack. He survived through hell, and if they were strong enough, so would they.

"Metatarsal, Carpal, Metacarpal, Wormian, Cortical, Femur, Tibia....Bones of thy enemy; Lay Waste"

• Lay Waste: [Intellect, Presence]- He extends his will and power into a destructive aura that erupts around him in a flash of necrotic energy.
BlandUltimateElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back