• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

woundedpasts

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i'm looking for some roleplay partners to write with!

somethings about me, my name is taqa, i'm 22 and my pronouns are he/they

i write in 3rd person lazy literate, i don't capitalize or anything. just write and hope it's understandable so maybe i won't be the best rp partner if you dislike that haha.
i'm not picky when it comes to lengths, i know people can suddenly go blank minded and can only offer a paragraph or two. just as long as you give me something to work with, i can do the same.

characters i roleplay that are canon are from thai bls at the moment, they are either away from their canon selves or at the very least canon divergent. i have some fandomless ocs also. i made an album on here containing all the characters i roleplay atm. i also have a carrd listing them if that would be easier to look at.

i roleplay mainly the horror/apocalyptic/angst genre but i'm down for mostly anything, i just don't write romance as i'm not the one for it haha.
i can roleplay on here which would be preferred at the moment since i'm still learning how to use the site or i can roleplay on discord if that would be easier.

i would also prefer to write with people who are 18+ for my own comfort + safety.

i'm also looking to make some friends! not just strictly rp partners.

i hope this is easy to understand! if not, let me know and i'll try add more details!

edit: ill add some fandoms i'm down to write in

maze runner
hunger games
divergent
train to busan
harry potter
attack on titan s1 (for the moment)
big hero 6
(fear) the walking dead
the 100
mcu
star wars