Taller or shorter?

Would you rather your height be taller, shorter, or stay the same?

• Taller

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Shorter

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I'm happy with my height

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
To be honest, unless you are a human version BFG, then I think everyone wants to be a bit taller. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

I've wanted to be over 6 feet tall, like all the women on my Dad's side of the family, but I've also been excited enough to wonder what it would be like to be one of the shortest kids around; (this was back when I was in Middle School).

When I was still growing up, I thought a good middle-ground would be if I were 5'9" and 3/4", like the station platform in the Harry Potter series, and my wish came true. I got to be slightly taller than all the women on my Mom's side, and be at eye-level with most dudes.

I'm a little under 5'3" so I just round up. I used to hate my height but now I just own it. People seem to find it cute.

There are times when I'd like to be taller though. Reaching high cupboards, my seat has to be pulled all the way up when I'm driving, Kissing is a bit hard since most guys are much taller than me..

5'1. Give me another twelve inches so I can start shooting hoops on the court, smh.

I'm a measly, average 5'6, but it is my ambition to be even measlier. Make me smaller.

I would actually love to be really short, like under 5'. I like both taller men and women, and at 5'10" you're not gonna find many women who are that tall. At least plenty of guys are taller than that, but I'd still love having a HUGE height difference and feel smaller. :33:

Haha, I think it's funny how many people want to be taller; as a 6'4 guy I can say that there's at least a few downsides to being very tall, sometimes I feel like Gandalf in a hobbit house.

That being said, I don't think I'd want to change my height, it'd just be too strange of a change.

tbh i like my height. a lot of my friends joke about me being short but i've actually grown quite a bit in the past few years, i like not being too tall or too short :3

I would love to be a couple inches taller, considering I am 4'11 and people often joke around and call me a midget. So rude honestly, and not even true because I'm an inch taller then a legal midget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back