Taller or shorter?

Would you rather your height be taller, shorter, or stay the same?

• Taller

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Shorter

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I'm happy with my height

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Right now I am 5'10". Hoping to hit a nice 6 foot by next year, but we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shorter. 177cm but it already makes me a bit uncomfortable when I'm taller than most of the people I hang out with...

it would be fun to be a tall, intimidating girl but i'm happy a 5'3''. it's like a medium between small and tall. i can fit into tight places easier. 

Eh. I'm 5'3". That's a real bummer when it seems like everyone wants a guy taller than them. So yeah, being a bit taller would be nice.

I definitely wish I was taller. I'm 6'4" and it's really hard to compete with the 6'9" and 6'11" and 7'1" guys on my team :(

Taller. I'm a 5' 6" guy and being shorter than some girls of average height makes me feel self conscious. Also because I've been the same height since Jr High, which was nearly 10 years ago.

I'm an inch taller than my fiance.   My Fiance was self conscious about being the shorter one when we were dating but it works out.  

Shorter - I'm 5'10" would happily trade height with some shorter guy so he can be a taller guy and I can be a shorter girl

Shorter - I'm 5'10" would happily trade height with some shorter guy so he can be a taller guy and I can be a shorter girl

Trade please. :smile9:

I'm 5'11" and always feel like a such an ant next to my looming 6'5" brother.

I'd like to be a little taller. It'd be nice not to have to ask for help reaching things >w <

Users who are viewing this thread

Back