• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Talking To The Moon -OOC-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Boondox Boondox before i start writing cus i am an idiot.
the hunters,healers and warriors are all omegas right or are they gammas? (which i mean is just an omega with a job)
also shifting lore, are they gonna need to hide some clothes in the forest or do there clothes shift with them.

I think for convenience their clothes shift with them but if your wearing tight fitting clothes they will tear, rip an stretch. So you have to dress accordingly

oh! and may we/i use coding in our ic replies? im perfectly okay not too

You may use coding just please make sure it is mobile friendly as I am on mobile. My laptop broke😅

Also Dumplingboy Dumplingboy they basically are, yes. Gamma's because they have duties. The omega's who are strictly known as Omega's are often cooks or baby sitters or like Mrs Loyd, loyal to a higher ranking family and works as a maid.

I am ready to test the hell out of Lucas. A simple trip to the south pack and i'm already having eric causing chaos

yeah see i was against have two characters in the blackwood back, but i figured eric would be a better test lucas then he would be on Anna.

yeah see i was against have two characters in the blackwood back, but i figured eric would be a better test lucas then he would be on Anna.

Don't get me wrong, Lucas has patience but it depends on the kind of day he is having as well as what the other person is using against him. So we shall see how much Eric is going to test him.

okay okay okay okay laaaast update to my characters I promise XD. Kina is mated with chase and tapeesa is now weird hippie who also won't shut up singing. Eric is still Eric

okay okay okay okay laaaast update to my characters I promise XD. Kina is mated with chase and tapeesa is now weird hippie who also won't shut up singing. Eric is still Eric

YAAYYYY for Chase and Kina!

I like your hippie hahaa shes an interestjng member of the pack.

I can TELL Lucas is going to not appreciate the childish behavior from Eric and is going to be quick to set him straight!

If anyone wasn't aware, Lucas and Meli are to be paired together. And may the gods have mercy on Meli because Vincent is going to be a raging ball of fury.

omg poor meli, i was already going to have Kina threaten to kill her now vincent XD maybe luna can calm everyone down or esa can just distract everyone with her antics. If esa wasn't a gamma she be a great omega the way she diffuses things.
Lol Eric is gonna push every button he knows he can get away with...and maybe some that he can't

omg poor meli, i was already going to have Kina threaten to kill her now vincent XD maybe luna can calm everyone down or esa can just distract everyone with her antics. If esa wasn't a gamma she be a great omega the way she diffuses things.
Lol Eric is gonna push every button he knows he can get away with...and maybe some that he can't

Its ok, Lucas is going to be confused but he believes in the way the pairing system works so he will stand up for Meli, as much as shes going to hate it. LOL

I’m so excited to RP with you all, I can already tell it’s gunna be a fun time! ^_^
And I had a feeling most people wouldn’t favor Meli heheh which is perfectly fine cause she knows how to deal with that better than kindness or acceptance😅

I just reread my post and I want to shoot myself with all of the mistakes. English sooo hard. *off to rewrite *

That always happens to me too, when I look over my posts I’m like oooooof I’m embarrassed

WolfieGamer57 WolfieGamer57 Eric already has preplanned intentions to be as chaotic as possible when he reaches Silverwood. Luckily it’s just with one person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back